Chapter 7

Dannii... He was kissing Dannii!? My new best friend WOWWW (sarcasm) i hate her how could she do this to me! And him hes my boyfriend! Well meant to be anyway!?

My jaw drops as i stand in the door crying from the Mark situation and now this! Could life get any worse?! I see Jacob trying to get her off him he's struggling but hasn't noticed me yet... I think she kissed him because he doesn't seem to want to kiss back.. But still :,( he looks up and so does she they gasp at the same time and she jumps of him.. "GET OUT" he shouts at her her jaw drops and she starts to cry.. She runs out but im still shocked so I stay standing in the door way. He walks over to me and looks down to the floor "its not what it looks like you saw me struggle i didnt want her to kiss me okay im sorry!" He says quietly "why are you crying?" He asks wiping a tear and i cant get any of my words out at all and suddenly i run out and he grabs my arm and turns me round and hugs me but i wasn't in the mood so i get away and run home.. He chases after me and i stop in the road then a bus comes i stay still because i dont want to be living after today.. Its coming at 30mph  and i hear Jacob screaming my name and he runs and pushes me and him together out of the road... He saved my life! I see Mark sprint out of my house and back to his .. He looks down when running..

Jacob stands up and im shaking lying on the floor he picks me up and runs with me in his arms back to my house, he locks the door and we go to my bedroom he lays me on my bed and he sits at my vanity.. He notices all the bruises and my bleeding forehead and sees red hand marks all over me from where Mark gripped me tight he sees me shaking and he doesnt ask about it he justs inspects me up and down amd then he climbs into my bed and lays with me...
I wake up and im in his arms i feel safe he holds me close and tight keeping me warm my head has a band aid on it? Je must have done it when i was asleep hes a pure gentlemen! I look up at him he is still sleeping letting go of little cute snores...
I carefully climb on top of him and lie down on him, he blushes and wraps his arms around me again, he smiles and i fall back to sleep on his chest i listen closely to his heartbeat.
3:57 am; i wake up for the second time, Jacob must have already woken up again because i was again in his arms and he had no pants on just boxers, and shirtless his hair was cute and scruffy and he was cuddling me in  his arms i let loose from his grip, kiss him sweetly on the lips and climb out of bed i go to my bathroom, my hair was down so i quickly put it in a messy bun, im still wearing yesterdays clothes, i cant be bothered to get into PJ's so i take my top and shorts of and i keep my knickers and bra on, i dont feel embarrassed looking like this, (messy bun, bra and knickers) i go back into the room and accidentally step on a creak in the floor board, he looks up at me and giggles i go to the bed and sit next to him.. He looks at me up and down and i blush and he cradles me in his arms and lays me down he climbs on top of me, and he asks me what happened when i went to his house crying, i tell him everything Mark did to me; kiss me, touch me in places i didn't want to be touched by him, call me names, beat me, and had sex with me (protective) and his jaw drops and a tear drops down his face..
I wipe it and we cuddle each other,
"Can i have a word with him?!" He says "no no don't no he said if i tell i will  regret living! Please don't but can we stay together!" I say nervously "of course I'm not letting him near you ever!" He says and he leans in so i do too we kiss passionately   He picks me
Up legs wrapped around his waist he squeezes gently on my bottom, and he carries me to my en-suite he turns the shower on, and he finally puts me down...