Chapter 2

Our eyes stay hooked for about 5 minutes and then we all go to the kitchen to get to know each other..

Jacob sits down next to me at his kitchen table, he softly places his hand on my thigh.. I blush bright red and he smirks to me when he notices, hes going a bit far we only just me... 😳 but i guess things can spark between us 😉 .... He rubs my thigh and squeezes gently, i didnt mind.
I grab his hand and place it on his own thigh and he laughs a cute laugh.. He says to his mom "can i show Holly around the house?" Mom: "sure yes get her used to the home"
While my mom and Jacobs mom get to know eachother in the other room, i blush as Jacob put his hand in mind, my hair drops down my face hiding my shyness and he grabs my hip as we go into the living room, and swivels me around so we face eachother. Im a little smaller than him but hey tall boys are perfect for a short girl right haha 😉
He softly puts my hair behind my ear and he says "lets go on an adventure!" I smirk and say yeah! He is stull clutching my hand and he dashes up to his room hand in mine and he pushes me on his bed and he falls on top of me i try to get up giggling but he pushes me back down i realise i should just stay led down and he bolts to his desk and turns around and says "shall i get a shirt on?" I smile and say "no" i like the sight of a shirtless Jacob 😍
I ask him "what are you going to do" and he replies "am i taking this too far?" I just say "no i like this although we just met haha" he smirks and i blush because his face is adorable he turns around and i sit up he pushes me back down and lies on me we stare at each other and we laugh it off he places his lips on mine and he whispers in my ear "is this your first kiss?" I smile and nodd and he says its his too and he wants it to go right i giggle and we kiss for around 5 minutes straight. It feels so right his lips are warm and his breathe on my cheek makes me feel like we have sparked already!
He touches my chest and lifts up my shirt i arch my back and moan and he rubs his hands slowly on my chest and back...
"Is this too much Holly? I dont want this to be weird for you"
"No i feel like a spark has connected"
"Me too.. Would .. Y ..you like to be ma..my girlfriend?"
"I mean we just met but of course!"
"GreAt" he says with a smile
His eyes widen and i feel a movement in his (lets call it .. Henry😂😉) henry and he blushes .. I giggle and he says even henry likes you! I giggle and blush and he holds it down but it doesnt work.. He got a boner and i couldnt help getting the flashback of the feeling when its went ping on my chest and i burst out laughing and he pins me down and rolls me over and held my mouth shut.. We kiss and end up cuddling and suddenly his door opened up... (But who was it that entered on their little scene?! Find out chapter 3..)