you have a weakness

Monday Night Raw.

Daniel Bryan, who was in charge of Monday Night Raw that night while Stephanie and Hunter were on vacation, called Dean Ambrose out to the ring.

"You have a weakness, Dean." Daniel started.

Randy Orton gave an RKO to Seth Rollins, and Dean ran to Seth's side, trying to protect him from anything else that was coming. Dean helped him up, and they shared a hug.

  "You have a weakness named,"  

Dean hugged Seth backstage, and kissed his cheek, and forehead.

Dean watched Daniel and smiled, waiting for his response.

Dean tagged Seth in, loving the feeling of their hands together.

"Seth Rollins." Daniel finished.

"No," Dean shook his head, and his smile faded.

Seth's new music hit, and he walked to the ring with a microphone.

"Seth Rollins, Dean. Who.. Let's face it. Is still in love with you!"

"No, he's not." Dean whispered into the microphone.

Kane held Dean down above the cinder blocks before Seth gave him a curb stomp right into them, breaking the blocks piece by piece.

"No, not anymore, Daniel." Dean spoke up.

"I know he hurt you in the past,"

Seth hit Roman in the back of the chair, not only shocking the audience, but shocking his boyfriend Dean Ambrose as he looked at Seth, his eyes widened and his jaw dropped.

"when he sold out,"

Seth hit Dean in the stomach with the head of the chair, then hit Dean's back with it.

Seth looked down and sighed in the ring.

Seth stood over his former partners. Triple H with his arm around Seth's shoulders, and Randy smirking as he watched Roman and Dean in pain below them.

Dean looked over at Seth, and frowned.

"But he still cares about you, Dean."

It was the Money In The Bank match. Seth always peaked over at Dean to see if he was hurt, but also didn't want to cause Dean any harm.

"And truth be told,"

The ref walked over to check on Dean after he was hit with the ladder.

"He never, ever stopped having feelings for you."

Dean looked at Seth with hopeful eyes. Seth furrowed his eyebrows and began to slowly pace back and forth.

"Quit talking, Daniel. You think this is a game, huh? What are you trying to do to me? Let's just talk about you and me here tonight, Dean Ambrose." Seth snapped.

"Okay," Dean agreed.

"So look, I know you better than anybody. And I know that you still love me."

"You're right. I do.. deep down."

Seth frowned before whispering in the microphone, knowing that Hunter and Stephanie were gone. "I still love you,"

Dean smiled, as Seth smiled back at him, lowering the microphone.

"Yeah that's right. I do,"

To Be Continued...