there you are

Thursday Night Smackdown.

"Oh my God, oh my God, Seth Rollins just punched his partner Randy Orton!" Michael Cole yelled out.

"Seth! Seth! You know what? Tonight, for the first time in a real time, Seth Rollins will face Dean Ambrose. Good luck boys." Triple H and the rest of the Authority left the ring.

Later that night.

Dean ran out to the ring, throwing tables and chairs into the squared circle, Stephanie and Triple H were sitting down by ringside to watch the match, looking confused on Dean's actions.

Seth walked out to the ring, and the Authority cheered. Dean grabbed a chair, Seth's favorite tool, and called Seth to the ring.

Seth stopped walking at the end of the ramp, and crossed his arms over his chest, smirking at Dean.

Dean grabbed a mic, and looked at Seth.

"You can stop shooting me those flirtatious looks, and you can stop batting your eyelashes at me, because I came here to fight, alright?!"

Seth walked to the steel stairs, and pulled off his shirt very slowly, knowing that Dean was watching. Dean tried his best to hide his smile, but it didn't work.

Seth noticed him smiling, so he smirked at him and raised his eyebrows.

Stephanie and Hunter planted their faces in their hands.

Dean motioned Seth to come in the ring with his hands, and Seth smiled crawling into the ring.

"No, no, no, no, no, no." Hunter said, standing up from his chair.

Seth smiled, until he looked at Triple H.

"We're not going to have this,"

The crowd booed as Seth stepped out of the ring smiling, but not taking his eyes off of Dean.

Monday Night Raw.

"The way you see Seth Rollins lately, you also see Dean Ambrose." Hunter nodded.

"Dean Ambrose.. he's got an attitude,"

Dean Ambrose starred Seth Rollins down as he took off his jacket. Seth took a deep breath, waved in a flirtatious way, and stepped into the ring.

"He's wild,"

Dean danced in the ring as he waited for Seth to walk closer. Seth smiled thinking of old times.

"He's crazy,"

Dean stopped, and pushed Seth out of the ring. Seth got on his feet, and looked at him, shocked.

"He's unpredictable,"

Dean smiled, and mouthed 'I'm sorry' to Seth. Seth smiled back at him and they both laughed.

"Your 'love' for Dean Ambrose—"

"I don't love him anymore," Seth frowned.

"Knock out!" Michael Cole yelled as Randy Orton kicked the side of Dean Ambrose's head.

"Let me finish... Your love for Dean Ambrose has led you to make unreasonable, unprofessional decisions. Like, you punched Randy."

Seth ran out, and punched Randy before looking at Dean.

"Oh my God, oh my God, Seth Rollins just punched his partner Randy Orton!" Michael Cole yelled out. 

"What just happened? Are you kidding me? What is going on here?" Michael Cole continued as Seth picked Dean Ambrose up. Triple H rubbed his eyes as he watched by ringside. Seth ran to the top of the ramp, keeping his eyes on Dean Ambrose. Dean looked shocked as he watched Seth Rollins walking backwards towards the stage.