oblivious

Thursday Night Smackdown.

Stephanie McMahon's music hit after Seth Rollins called Stephanie out to the ring.

"Dean Ambrose, I think I need to ask you to come out here, because I have something that I need to say to you, face to face." Stephanie announced.

Retaliation sounded throughout the arena as Dean Ambrose walked down the ramp, and into the ring with a microphone.

"Thank you for being here tonight," Stephanie kindly said as Dean stepped into the ring. Seth, like always, tried to hide the fact that he was in love with him. His facial expressions didn't help hiding it.

"The two of you are obviously in love." Stephanie announced. Seth began to laugh as if he was trying to hide it.

"You're right," he started. "Seth Rollins is kinda my thing."

"Wait, wait.. Oh you're serious." Seth asked Dean.

Dean nodded, expecting Seth to finally admit it in front of Dean.

"You cannot be serious about this, you cannot be serious! We're not doing this, Ambrose!" Seth yelled.

"You're oblivious, Seth." Dean said before exiting the ring, angry that he can admit it to Stephanie, but not to Dean's own face.

A shocked reaction was still on Seth's face as he stared at the ground, his eyes wide and jaw dropped.

"Take a deep breath here, okay?" Stephanie said.

One on One interview with Michael Cole.

"Was that statement sincere?" Michael asked his guest, Stephanie.

"I feel like Seth needed to know that Dean still loves him."

"Many people are now saying that you did that, because you wanted to embarrass Dean Ambrose."

"It pained me to do that, Michael. I don't wanna embarrass anyone. But it was important for Seth to know."

"I need some clarification about what you said out there. Is that true?" Seth asked Dean, backstage after Dean admitted his feelings that were still present.

"I got nothing to say." Dean replied before walking off. "Nothing."

Monday Night Raw.

Seth walked out to talk more about the on going 'feud' with Dean Ambrose. Triple H followed behind him.

"Last week, I learned what the entire WWE Universe has known for a very long time," Seth said, a smile on his face.

"I would like to get to the bottom of that, so I would like Dean Ambrose to come out here, right now." Triple H demanded.

Dean Ambrose walked out to the ring, and Seth looked worried about what questions he would have to answer,

"Thank you for coming out here," Hunter greeted.

"This footage from Thursday Night Smackdown shows Stephanie saying 'The two of you are obviously in love'. Therefore, let's truly, truly, find out how you feel about Dean." Hunter asked Seth.

Seth looked down, and by the fast movement of his shoulders, you could tell that he was nervous.

"It's a simple yes or no, Seth." Hunter pressured. The crowd began to chant 'yes!'

"Come on, Seth, get it out." Hunter continued as Seth looked around at the crowd. "You need to let me know right now."

Seth laughed as Dean was making fun of Kane backstage.

Seth jumped onto Dean, happy that he won his first title, it being the United States Championship.

Seth shared a hug with Dean after he lost his United States Championship to Sheamus.

"I got to be honest, Hunter, when I say that I—"

"You don't love him." Hunter interrupted. Seth had a look of fear in his eyes as Hunter stepped closer to Seth, waiting for his response.

"You don't because I say you don't."

Dean furrowed his eyebrows, and looked at Seth. Hunter looked at Seth for a long amount of time before Seth followed Hunter's rules.

"I don't," Seth said, putting his hands up in surrender.

Dean rubbed the back of his neck, and exited the ring. Seth watched, and sighed.

Backstage. Kane and Seth are seen in Hunter's office.

"Calm down, Seth! Forget about Dean Ambrose!"

"Quit worrying about me," Seth said before leaving the office, slamming the door behind him.

Seth snatched the microphone out of Hunter's hands.

"I want the whole world to hear this! I want everyone to hear it!"

Dean smiled as he watched Seth.

"I love you, Dean!"

Seth walked closer to Hunter. "That's right! I love Dean Ambrose, I love him!"

Dean slid into the ring, and snatched the mic from Seth, trying not to get him in big trouble. "Alright, alright. So, does anybody here have a problem?" Dean asked the crowd. The crowd cheered, and Seth and Dean smiled.

"I have a problem!"