author's note

I re-published my story called 'PAPA', this story is a daddy kink themed book, though it's not a fan fiction. But if you are a fan of those kind of books, feel free to check it out!

Do give me opinions on what you think about the book! One reason why I un-published it was mainly because the votes, reads and comments were lacking on it; so I do hope that it isn't because my style of writing is boring or bland.

Please please tell me what you think of the book! If it gets 10 votes by next week on the prologue then I will continue to write it, if it doesn't then I will only update when I feel like doing so, which will be very rare (if it gets the votes then i'll be setting an updating schedule for that book).

Once again, thank you for your reads, votes and comments on this book and hope you can spare the time to read 'PAPA' and to tell me what you think!

--Description for Papa:

One broken young girl

One broken grown man

One strong bond

One thing in common:

daddy issues.

As a young girl, Leila's childhood was filled with nothing but commotion and traumatising events. With her father absent most of the time and only around when he wanted to hurt his wife and children, she had never had a proper father figure.

As a young boy, Winston was seen as the man of the family as his father was abusive and not a proper role model for him or his mother. Now grown up, he is seen as a cold person though deep down he wants nothing more than to love and to be loved.

This book is based on the song Daddy Issues by The Neighbourhood