author's note // disclaimer

Hello, fellow readers! So this is my third book I've written so far on wattpad, the two other being called 'Torn' (a harry styles fanfic) and 'Enlighten' (sadly under works so you won't be able to find it in my profile for now). As you can see, this is a taboo topic-based book. And as you can also see, I don't mind writing about taboo topics.

This book, as like my other books, will contain profanity and steeeaaamy smut scenes. It's a Luke Hemmings fan fiction, what did you expect? I hope you didn't expect rainbows and sunshines because that's not what this side of wattpad is about. *evil laugh*

/disclaimer/

I wrote this book because I am used to reading and seeing about incest on television and other books, and seeing it from my point of view, I am quite thoroughly disgusted by it; though I don't judge or bash on those who do commit incest. I decided that I wanted to write an incest-themed book to see the situation from the committer's point of view. As I began writing the first few chapters, I grew quite enticed and decided to keep the book and publish it, as it is a taboo and not something you read about quite often.

I do not promote or support pedophelia. I write this because of my fondness towards exploring different sides of the social taboos, such as age gap and incest. This book is based on characters that live in Australia, where the legal age of consent is sixteen, and as you can see, the main character Lily's age is sixteen, whereas Luke's age is 25. If they were to pursue a relationship, it would be legal (besides the fact that they are biological siblings).

This story is NOT inspired by any other story on wattpad or other social media platforms or published books, it is all strictly MY idea. I spent hours and hours working on this story, so I hope that no one copies any of the work here, since it is strictly prohibited by both Wattpad and the law. Copyright infringement is not tolerated and if things do spiral out of control, I will take it to court if anyone does steal any parts of this book without my permission.

Other than that, enjoy!