TERRITORY- Special Places

Cloud Hill- A very tall hill at the edge of the territory. Dappled with trees,  this is where apprentices learn how to be fast and agile while doging throuh the trees.

Cloud Oaks- The few trees on the Cloud Hill are oaks, being the tallest trees in the territory. Apprentices learn to climb these Oaks.

Stump Hollow- A clearing with a bunch of oak stumps scattered in a swirl of circles. Apprentices train here with their mentors to learn how to jump and be agile, they also practice battle training. Cats beleive twolegs made the stumps. Outside the stump clearing, ferns, moss covered pebbles and sand surround it.

The Shade Willow- The Shade Willow is a shaded spot with rich prey. Elders queens and kits like to bask here where there is no predators. The willow is close to the camp, when cats other than warriors come here, a single warrior must be guarding or with the defenseless cats . This willow tree is also a lookout spot. Apprentices and warriors climb the tallest branch to watch the entire territory for storms or enemies.

Border- Both borders.

Duck Pond- A pond founded by Duckflight, the second medicine cat of StormClan. Usually full of ducks bathing. Picture below.

Here's the full territory-

(Aka crappy drawing of mine 2)