Chapter 12 • Meeting Cassie•

He kissed my lips gently then whispered, "Mine".

Audrey just had to have the worst timing in the world, "Food is ready!", she shouted, "Is Luke staying for dinner?!".

"Yes!", he shouted back.

"Okay!".

I sat up and Luke did the same. With the sheet wrapped around me I got out of bed and walked to my closet. I chose a pair of sleeping shorts and a tank top.

I walked to my bathroom and locked the door behind of me. I took a feminine wipe and wiped between my legs. I was sore. After I got dressed I went out of the bathroom.

Luke was now fully dressed and sitting on my bed waiting for me.  I gestured to the door and he stood up following me. Before I could open the door his hand circled around my waist. He turned me around to face him as he pressed me against the door. He pecked my lips, "We'll talk", he said.

I nodded and he let me go. I opened the door and walked out with him trailing behind me.

Audrey had already set the table and placed the food there. She looked at me and smirked while squinting her eyes.

I groaned internally. I decided to ignore her and made my way over to my seat. We began to eat in silence and guess who broke it. Audrey.

"So... How was your day?", she asked no one in particular, "anything interesting happened?", she giggled.

I stuffed my mouth with food, "mhnnnd fhnmd hhmed", I grumbled while Luke chugged down his wine.

"Hmm", she hummed smiling. After that, dinner went smoothly. Audrey eventually stopped her teasing and I relaxed.

Dinner was over and we were all sitting in the living room watching a movie. Halfway through the movie I yawned. "Well, that's my cue to go to bed, goodnight", I got up and stretched then made my way to my bedroom.

"G'night", Audrey said with her eyes still focussed on the screen. Before I could close the door I was pressed up against the wall next to it.

I gasped as Luke tongue ran down my neck as his body was right against mine. He placed a small kiss on my neck then backed away. I was now breathing heavily. I turned around, we stared at each other for a moment. Neither of us saying anything.

"So, about the barbeque...", he started, "I'd like to introduce you as my girlfriend".

I gaped at him, "What?".

"Yeah".

"Luke, I don't know if I'm ready for a relationship right now. I mean we hardly know each other", I argued.

Luke sighed and ran his hand through his hair, "I know we've only known each other for almost two months now but do you have any idea how hard it is for me when you're the only thing I can think about and not be able to touch you or kiss you? Especially when you wear something that frames your assets. Do you know how many cold showers I went through? And the idea of you being with someone else just... Look, we can start slow and build it from there".

"What do you mean?".

"As in get to know each other more, spend time together. You know, build it up to the point that you're ready",he explained.

I thought about it. Like, really thought about it weighing the pros and the cons. I could finally let go of the past and enjoy my life but I would also be drawing unnecessary attention to myself given Luke is a well known man and his reputation with ladies...