•Epilogue•

Epilogue
[unedited]

Aurora and Luke smiled proudly as they stared at the raven haired, sea colored eyes beauty as she performed her ballet routine she practiced for months doing. They were mesmerized by how she glided across the stage gracefully. So was everyone there.

Gia Wilson bowed as her dance came to an end. Both her parents and others in the audience stood and applauded her good work. Gia basked in the cheers she was getting as she smiled at the crowd especially at the woman and man in the front smiling just as big at her.

Gia went backstage and everyone settled down.

***

"Pizza!", Gia exclaimed.

Aurora roller her eyes at her six year old daughter smiling as she ordered a large meat lover's pizza.

"She got that from you", Luke commented.

"Me?! I don't have a crazy obsession for pizza. You do!", Aurora shot back.

"So? It's your Italian blood that did it. Not my preference in food."

Aurora narrowed her eyes at Luke deciding to not reply as she munched on a garlic bread. Luke snatched the bitten garlic bread out of her hand shoving it in his mouth.

"I win."

"Yes!", Gia exclaimed as the waiter set the large pizza in the middle of the table.

"Thank you", Aurora told him. The waiter nodded and walked away. Everyone started with one slice of pizza on their plate.
The whole pizza was almost gone when a hand came out and took a slice. Everyone snapped their head to the pizza stealing intruder.

"Z!", Gia exclaimed.

Zayvion plopped down on the empty chair beside Gia and smiled at her, "Hello, princess", gently kissing her cheek.

Zayvion was one of Gia's favorite persons. It was probably because he spoiled her rotten. Aurora got tired of lecturing the brothers about spoiling her so much and stopped seeing as her word went into one ear and out the next.

Zayvion and Luke came to an understanding so there was no bad blood between them anymore. They have a good relationship now and became good friends even.

"How's Anna?", Aurora asked as she swallowed her bite of pizza.

"She's driving me crazy", Zayvion sighed taking a sip of Luke's drink as he snatched it out of Zayvion's hand and glaring at him.

"Oh? Shocking", Luke commented sarcastically.

Aurora shot him a look and he just shrugged. It was no secret Luke wasn't a fan of Anna. Aurora wasn't either. Well, not many people were. She spoke before she thought about what was coming out of her mouth and came off rude.

She was spoiled rotten although she came from a poor family and made a big fuss when she doesn't get what she wanted. They tried talking to Zayvion about her but he wasn't hearing any of it. He was 'in love'.

He didn't see how she eye raped attractive men when they were together or even pulled her shirt a little lower to reveal her assets Zayvion paid for.

They all hoped he would come to his senses quickly before she drained him dry and left him with nothing.

"She's been harassing me to take her to Hawaii for a month but I don't have the time. She doesn't seem to understand that", Zayvion spoke.

"Hawaii can wait. You have a company to run. If you want it to crumble because of your materialistic girlfriend then that's on you", Luke rolled his eyes wondering how his brother could be that stupid.