Chapter 17 •Future Mrs. Luke Wilson•

Chapter 17Future Mrs. Luke Wilson

I woke up with my head slightly hurting. Groaning, I rolled out of bed and headed to my bathroom. I haven't seen Luke since I fainted yesterday.

I wonder if it's because of all the problems that come with me. Not that I would ever admit it but that thought kind of hurts.

I've gotten so used to him being around so much it feels natural and to have him back out on me would make everything worse.

After I've freshened up I walked out of my room. Audrey was in the kitchen using my laptop for God knows what. She started cackling and I realised she's probably watching funny videos.

It's a little after noon now and I'm starving. I've slept through the whole morning. I'm surprised Audrey didn't wake me since she was so persistent on not making me drown in my own misery. She didn't even give me a choice to eat or not. She just forces food down my throat and drag me out of my room.

So caring. I know.

"There's Chicken Alfredo in the microwave", she says looking up from the screen.

I moan in appreciation, " Gosh, I love you so much right now", I rushed over to the microwave and took out the container. I fetched a Sprite from the ridge and started to devour my lunch.

It. Was. Delicious.

Audrey was such a good cook. I could never get enough of this. About twenty minutes later I was full and my mood was not so... brooding. 

After I've basically stuffed myself I decided to lazy out in the living room. Audrey was already there munching on some popcorn. I was too full to even think about popcorn right now.

"Anything good showing?", I asked.

"Not from what I see", she says as she surfed through the channels. My phone vibrated distracting me for a moment. To my surprise it was a message from Nate.

'Can we talk?', it said.

After I've sent my reply the annoying theme song of Talk With Tahlia sounded from the TV.

"Really? Talk With Tahlia?", I asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Hey, that woman really knows how to tell the juiciest gossips. Have you even watched it before?"

"Yes, she was making fun of a poor guy that begged her for a dollar once", I rolled my eyes, "That's some juicy gossip alright".

"Yeah, saw that one. But if it makes it any better she lost a few thousand subscribers", Audrey shrugged.

Personally I didn't have anything against Tahlia. Heck, I didn't even know her outside of her show. I just couldn't stomach her. She just reminds me so much of Kyliene.

I didn't dislike her or anything. Well not until I saw how she's looking at Luke from across the stage.

"Look", I pointed to the screen.

Both of our eyes were glued to the TV as Luke sent a million dollar smile to the camera.

"Goodnight, America! Welcome to Talk With Dahlia. Now, tonight we have a very special guest with us. Luke Wilson!", Dahlia's awfully cheery voice spoke.

"Okay, now, much to my surprised Luke was the one who called me and scheduled an appearance and who am to decline such a request. So, what brings you here tonight, Luke?", she sent Luke a dazzling smile. I mentally rolled my eyes.

He sat straighter,"Well, I'm assuming you all saw the latest 'scandal' about me", he started.

Luke stood up and went to the giant screen at the back of the stage which had a collage of three pictures. My heart began to race as I realised what he was doing. The pictures were a dead giveaway.