"LET ME DOWN NIALL HORAN OR ELSE I SWEAR I'LL BITE YOUR LEG!!!" She shouted. I just laughed.

"This is what you get when you don't wake up the first time your boyfriend wakes you up..." I said, laughing.

"PUT ME DOWN!!!!" She screamed again. 

"Fine!" I put her down, but her head on the floor first. I started running away laughing. She too started running, and soon caught me, and I was on the floor face first in no time. 

Have to admit, she runs fast.

"That's what you get when you don't listen to your girlfriend" She said, mocking my Irish accent, but terribly failing. I was laughing my ass off. 

Like literally, if I didn't stop soon, my ass would have come off.

That was terrible. Sorry.

Wait, am I saying sorry to myself?

I'm so weird....

After my laughter died down, Melody put her hand out to help me up, but instead of getting up, I pulled her down. She was on top of me. I was looking right into her eyes. I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ears.

"I found a way to get out of this situation..." I whispered into her ear and placed a small kiss on her neck. We both got up.

"Really?" She asked me, surprised.

"Let's wake the others up, and I'll tell ya." I said, and winked at her. She playfully punched my arm.

We both walked to Liam's room first. I gently knocked on his door. No response. I knocked again, harder. 

"Liam!" I shouted. The door opened and a sleepy Liam appeared.

"Good morning Liam. We both wanted to talk to all of you, so we came and woke you up."

"Okay. I'll be down in 5." He said, and I nodded. Then he closed the door, and we went to Harry's room. I knocked. No response. I knocked again. No response. I knocked harder.

"HARRY!!!" I shouted. The door opened and a really sleepy Harry appeared.

"Get down! We both want to tell you all something." I said. He looked at both of us. Wait, I know this look.

Oh God, don't make him say something stupid...

"Congrats, both of you! I'm so proud of you Niall!" He said. YOU PERVERT!

"There's nothing like that!" Melody said, blushing. She playfully hit him on his arm. I laughed.

Although that doesn't seem to be a bad idea...

"No. Stop your dirty thoughts and focus on what you're doing Niall!" I told myself.

"Just come down. I'll see you there in 5. Okay?" I said. He nodded and closed the door.

Next stop, Zayn.

God give me strength...

I knocked. No response. Another knock. Still no response. I tried knocking for a few times, but all in vain. So I opened the door and went in. Zayn was still asleep. I shook him, he didn't budge.

"ZAYN! WAKE UP!" I screamed, shaking him. Finally he opened his eyes.

"What's up Niall? It's only like, 5 in the morning!" He was definitely pissed at me. But I have to tell these people my idea.

"We both need to tell you all something, so get your lazy ass up and come down." I said.

"Fine...." He said, and we left.