Chapter 22

Niall's P.O.V.

Melody left hastily, probably to avoid the awkwardness. I laughed to myself. Liam seemed confused.

"She just left to avoid the awkwardness." I told him. He seemed to understand. 

"It's cute how you both understand each other so well." He said, and smiled at me. "Goodnight." He said, and went to his room.

I slowly walked back to my room, but not before peeping into Melody's room. I wonder if she really knows I do that....

Who knows? Maybe even she does that....

I went into my room, and straight into my shower. I really need a hot steamy shower right now. Today was very eventful.....

I almost lost Melody... But I found her, and expressed my feelings for her. So that's all good.

Good? Who am I kidding? It's AMAZING! I got to kiss her, with her full permission. And we even went on a date! She really liked it. 

We came back, and she revealed her secret to me. I can't even imagine the pain and struggle she's going through. I kinda know how it feels like, I've received a few threats before, but-

Wait, how long have I been in this shower?! I checked the time. AN HOUR?!?!

I quickly got out of the shower. Time just flies when I'm in the shower. I quickly got dressed into a tank top and some sweats and went out into the garden. I sat down on the green grass and started to think. 

How can I help Melody to get out of this situation? She's such a brave human being.... She bore all the physical and emotional struggle for 3 years! 

The grass feels so comfortable... I lied down on it, thinking.

.

.

.

I woke up to drops of water hitting my face. It took me a few moments to realise where I was. 

I lied down on the grass in the garden. 

This only means one thing....

IT'S RAINING!

I quickly ran into my room, making sure I didn't wake anyone up. I checked the time. 

4:00 A.M.

I paced around in my room trying to think of something. After a few moments, which was actually a whole hour, an idea struck my mind.

How about... we go away from here? Like, seem to be visiting places but actually try and escape from those people?

Hmm.....

Not a bad idea.

Actually, a pretty good one in my opinion!

I quickly ran to Melody's room. I didn't bother to knock. I went to her bed and shook her slightly.

"Melody! Wake up!" I whispered to her, trying to not wake Kiara up.

"Mmm..."

"Melody wake up!!"

"Mmm.... let me sleep..." She slightly pushed me. Ughh. How do I wake this sleepy head a.k.a. my girlfriend?

Just then an evil idea popped up in my head. 

I lifted her by her waist and put her on my shoulder with her head facing the floor and her legs over my shoulders, and started walking out. She let out a blood-curdling scream.