"Attack!" Yells Gabby to the Tigers and lions. I heard the werewolves growl. As they started to charge towards the demons. They demons did the same.

All they vampires,worlocks, and giant start to run. Everybody crashed into each other. I took out my sword and started to strike the demons. Brandy was next to me fighting about two demons.

Three demons were surrounding me. I felt something on my finger nails. They were sharp. I scratched the demons in the face. The lighting started to hit the ground. Killing the demons.

I started to look for Jasper. I see him fighting Aunt Gabby. He started to shink his sharp nails into her throat. Her blood started to pour out of her. She stopped moving.

Demons, werewolves,warlocks and giants started laid dead on the ground. I looked up and saw Nutella fight two angels from hell. Valentina was burning them up.

A demon grabbed me by the neck. I elbowed him in the stomach. He let me go. As he grunted. I punched him as he fell to the ground. I started to bang his head against the ground. Not stopping. He laid there dead.

I attacked to two demons. One of the demons scratched my side of my arm. I ran towards Jasper as he was fighting off a werewolf fighter. Jasper ended up killing him.

I walked over to him.

"You killed my father and your mate." I said in anger.

"Her and your father are weak."

"You fucking asshole."

He punched me in the stomach. I felt like air was literally knocked out of me. He grabbed my neck roughly. He lifted me off the ground.

"This is not a place for a little girl like you."

"LET HER GO." Growled Raphael.

I reached over over for my sword. I struck him with it. He threw me to the ground. My head banged to the ground.

"You stupid bitch." He growled. He was starting to make his way towards me.

Everything looked so blurry. It could not move. The whole world was blurry. I saw Raphael in his Lycan form attacking Jasper. Raphael is so big. Jasper struggle to get Raphael off of him.

I got up from the ground slowly trying not to fall. Raphael had Jasper pinned to the ground. Raphael claws were sinking into his neck.

Jasper had his claws in Raphael stomach. I noticed Jasper stopped moving.

Raphael fell to the ground. I fell to my knees next to him.

"Raphael?" I say in shock. I started to shake him. His eyes started to close. He was not moving.

"Raphael!" I yell. I put my two fingers on his neck trying to see if he had a heart beat. Nothing I felt nothing.

"Come on Raphael open your eyes please." Tears started to stream down my eyes. He was not breathing. He can't be dead. No he can't. He...can't.

"Aphrodite!" I hear someone yell.

"Raphael please wake up."

I felt someone grab my shoulder. I look up and see Brandy. She had blood all over her.

"We won." She said.

At this point I did not care.

"He's not moving."I said. Brandy fell to her knees checking for a pulse. She looked sadly at me.

"Aphrodite he's...gone."

"Get away from him. He is not dead. He can't be." I yelled. Now I could not help myself from crying. I felt like a part of me has be ripped out.

"Come on Raphael. Please don't leave me like this. Not know. I love you." I said to him. "I love you so much."

"Aphrodite please he's gone." Says Brandy.

"I'm sorry I did not tell you earlier how much you mean to me... I was just scared... scared of these emotions... these emotions that I have never felt in my life... please you fought for me when I had given up on you, me, us... you protect me when I did not want you there. Don't do this to me know."

Nothing. He did not wake up. His body turned cold. This is all my fault. Rain started to come down.

"NO,NO,NO ITS NOT FAIR!" I say hitting the ground. "WHY DID THIS HAPPEN."

I put Raphael's head in my lap. He is perfect. Everything about him. I love this man. I was to late to tell him. I leaned in slowly to kiss his lips.

"I love you." I whispered.

Sacrifice.

I lost important people. Aunt Gabby, Dad, Bellin, and now Raphael. Their all gone. Nobody knows what they have until it's gone.

"Aphrodite." I hear Seth's voice from behind. I turned. The rain was falling hard.

"We have fallen warriors here. We need go take them prisoners. Or do you want to kill them."

"Take them prisoners." I say. To much death right now.

"Aphrodite... Valentina and Nutella are badly injured. We need to take them back to the castle." I nodded to Brandy. "Also we have to take back the Warriors so they can get treated as well."

"Okay." I said. "Take all the warrior dead bodies to the castle. We have to know who each of them are so they can...be remembered and sent to their loved ones."

She nodded. I still held Raphael closet to me.

Everybody was picking up after the chaos that was caused. Two warrior men came foward looking sadly at me. They came for Raphael's body.

"Separate his body from everyone else." My voice cracked. I wanted to make a funeral for him. "Also separate Gabriela's body."

Her body was on the ground farther away from where I was.

Now this is worst then my rejection pain. This pain I felt is different. More hurtful. I cried hard when they took Raphael body.

Brandy came towards me. She held on to me as I cried. My heart felt it was bleeding everywhere. My dad died, my aunt, and know Raphael.

"Let's go home." Said Brandy kissing my forehead trying to make it feel better.

This will never feel better.

-----------------------------

Vote

Comment

Follow

-Dashlee