Dealing With Pain

Dealing with pain

I look at him. In both shock and pain. He could not do that. Not to me I am his mate.

"Please do not do this." I say begging him. "I promise I will become a warrior but please do not reject me."

He shakes his head. "You are not what I want." He says. "You are fifteen year old still a kid."

I shake my head. "I will grow up but please do not let me go like that."

His eyes looked angry.

"I told you I do not want or need you!" He yells. "You are one of peasants that come with the king I can not be seen being your mate."

I hear the elevator door open. An incomes a flawless looking burnette wearing a slik robe.

"Honey what is going on?" She says looking at both me and him.

My eyes were very puffy from crying. This must be the reason he was rejecting me for. Just for her.

"Nothing." He says to her.

She walks up to him an wraps her arms around him. My heart felt like if it was being torn into little pieces.

"Are you okay." She says softly. "Sorry my mate has this thing on being rude to other people for no reason."

She called him her mate. I ran to the elevator. I clicked whatever button. I need to get out of there.

The doors closed. I leaned against the elevator wall. I felt surge of saddness course through my whole body.

The door opened to the main lounge. People from the pack turned to look at my crying state.

I ran out the main lounge doors. The rain was pouring badly. Thunder started to strike. I ran into the wood.

Not knowing where the hell I was going. He rejected for another women.

I felt myself fall to my knees. I cried more than I have ever cried in my whole life. This is the worst pain.

Started to lay myself on the ground.  I started to look up at the raining dark sky. I did not want to be part of this world any more.

Thunder striked harder. I knew deep inside I was nothing compared to the women that he had on his side.

She was older, mature, nice, tall and flawless. Then their is his mate his true mate that is me. Barely fifteen years old, tiny, acne of over my face, glasses.

"Aphrodite!" I hear Carly yell out loud.

I could not yell back because  my throat was to sore. I decided to close my eyes hoping that death will take me away. I felt the rain flooding the ground around me.

"I think I can smell her." I hear Henry say.

Please don't find me. I did not want to go back to the pack house.

I hear a gasp from Carly.

"Aphrodite!" She yells. I can feel her kneeling right beside me. I can feel her hands on face. I slowly open my eyes.

"What wrong." Ask Henry panicking.
"H-he r - rejected me." I say stuttering.
I felt my surroundings turning cold.

"Who!?" Ask Carly.

"T-the Alpha from t-the p-pack." I stuttering.  I felt myself shivering. "H-he d-does not want me."

"Henry we have to get her inside before she makes a snow storm happen." I hear Carly say.

Henry hands wrap around  me to pick me up from the ground. I was shivering so much.

"How the hell did she turn rain into snow." Says Carly in shock.