Wake up

"Okay father we will not meet up with the fallen leader." I tell him. Maybe it was for the best.

I walk out the room looking at the ground. Raphael walks my way.

"What happened in there?" He ask looking down at me waiting for me to answer.

I looked at him. I cannot bring myself to tell him. Why should I. It is not his business.

"Nothing important." I say quickly. "You can leave."

He looks down at me sadly. It actually made me feel bad. I am constantly hurting him but that is not nearly enough of what he has done to me.

Then that is when I got an idea. I need more help to guide me out of this horrible time I am going through.
-----------------
"Do you remember aunt Gabby." Says Valentina.

Oh the great Aunt Gabby. She is my dad's sister. Lover of Alchol. She put herself in a deep sleep after she found out that I got reject. Does not want to be disturbed. She is at the catacombs at the bottom of the kingdom.

"Well I found her diary in the grand library." She pulls out a leather booklet out. "Thought you might be interested."

"No our aunt would kills us if she ever found out that we read her diary." I tell her.

"Well I read her diary." She says drinking her tea. "Turns out she did have a mate."

WHAT! She told ever since we were little she always told us that she never met her mate. She never seemed interested in other men whenever they tried to get her attention. She told us she was waiting on her mate not another man. Could that have been a double meaning.

"It turns out that her mate is Jasper Dain."

Jasper the fallen leader is my aunt Gabby's mate? Why could she not tell us that. Now this is some news.

"What else does it say." I ask. Now this literally caught my interest.

"That is all that it says." Says Valentina. "Like literally it ends where she finds out who her mate was."

"Are you serious?" It can not just end just like that. "Let me see."

I opened the diary.

Dear Diary,

I just found out my mate is Jasper Cain. I do not who he is but he so handsome yet an asshole.

She just wasted a whole page on saying this.

"We are going to wake her up."

Valentina eyes looked as if they were about to pop out. I mean sure right before she went into her deep sleep she did say she did want to be messed with because the world is a piece a shit and wake her two hundred years later.

"You know she well be really angry." Says Valentina.

"I need information on this." I tell her drinking my tea. "I could care less if she got mad."

"Speaking of mad our sister got mad at us because of this whole war thing." Says Valentina. "She says we will kill the forest vibe."

"Which one." I say flipping through the pages.

"Brandy Kingman." Valentina looks at me as if I am slow or something. "She is literally the only one that lives alone in a cabin and in the middle of the woods."

Oh yes Brandy Kingsman. She is the thrid oldest in our family. She has the gift of creating a natural disaster if angered. Unfortunately for our sister she saw this gift as a burden ever since a women made her really mad. They were near the ocean. Brady got so angry that she ended up killing a small village due to a tusmai she caused. Ever since then she left the kingdom and to live it a cabin all alone. It was not her fault she does not know how to control her power. That's the problem with all of my sisters and I. Some kind of know how to control them a little some more than other.

"So she is mad about the war." I ask. I would not be surprise Brandy hates violence.

Valentina nods. Mother walks in the room.

"What are you girls talking about."

"Just how Brandy is mad about the war." Says Valentina.

"Oh is that so." Mother says looking at me.
----------------

"Eww this is so gross." Says Valentina holding the fire torch. We walk through the Catacombs.

The Catacombs were not that bad. There no actual dead people but just sleeping people they do not want to be disturbed. Plus there were just rocks, metal coffins.

I stop at on of the coffin that said Gabriella Kingsman.

"There you are." I muttered. I turned to Valentina. "Give me the knife."

When a royal decides to go into a deep. The only way to wake them up is to use royal blood. They are connected with tubes so the blood can go into their system. I cut the of my palm of my hand. I drop my blood on the slide that guides to blood to little holes so the blood can go into my aunt.

I turn the coded key right, left, right ,left and right. The coffin can opened.

"Oh shit now I am scare she might kill us." Valentina says looking at me.

We heard a gasped. Aunt Gabby has awoken. Her hand came out of the coffin. And opened up the coffin so she could come out.

She reaked! She look angry. I do not blame her to be honest. We basically just woke her up from her sleep. She should have been awoken until two hundred years have passed.

"Why have I been awaken." She says angrily.

"Well nice to see you to." Says Valentina.

Our aunt glared at both of us.

"Well turns out that that your mate Jasper wants to take over the supernatural realm." I say smiling at her yet my smilie did not reach my eyes. "We need to have a talk."

She looked at me for a moment.
"I need a fucking drink."

"No what you need is a shower." Says Valentina. Holding her nose. I nodded.

" I will have a room prapared for you." I say.

"Well hasn't our queen grown so much." Says Aunt Gabby.

"You have no idea."
--------------------------
New chapter

Vote
Comment
Follow
-Dashlee