Try Again

"Are you ready to enter?" I ask Aunt Gabby. Valentina and I are late to dinner because Aunt Gabby wanted all of us to dress hot. Aunt Gabby is wearing a Black silk long dress with a black choker and black high heels.

She made me wear a red silk long dress. With black heels and diamonds around my neck.

"Of course."

The guards opened the dinning door. We walk in. Every gasped in shock that Aunt Gabby was back from her after long sleep.

Aunt Gabby smiled and waved.

"Look at you Gloria did you get fat." Aunt Gabby says to my mom.

I wanted to bang my head against a wall. Sure Aunt Gabby and my mom do not have the best history. It was my mom that sniched on Aunt Gabby that she had a pig in her room and my dad made her get rid of it. Ever since then Aunt Gabby has been holding a grudge.

We all sat down and the servants start to serve us our plates.

"Which one is Raphael." Ask Aunt Gabby.

Everyone went quiet and turned to look at Raphael. Oh god tell me she is not going to cause a scene.

She pours more red wine in her glass. She smiles at him.

"Were aren't you handsome?" She says.

I should have missed dinner. I take a sip from my wine. Raphael stays quiet.

"Well let me tell you." She says. "When I found out that my niece had been reject I thought who was the asshole that I had to kill."

My mother and Carly gasped in shock.

"Then I came to terms that if I did kill you that my niece would be in more pain." She says. "I just want to get on thing clear hurt her I swear I will make sure you pay for that."

Aunt Gabby talked to him in such a deadly tone.

Then she smiled.

"By the way I am Gabriella kingsman, Aphrodite's Aunt." She says in all a happy tone. "Nice to meet you."

--------------------------------
"Really Aunt did you have to do that." I ask her.

"Just let me go to sleep." She says putting her pillow over her head. Once this whole incident at dinner happened everything was so awkward.

I could not sleep without asking her why she did that.

"Well he is lucky that I did not throw the food in his face." She murmurs. I rolled my eyes and was about walk our until she said "Just let me tell you this forgiveness is everything."

Forgiveness is Everything. That rang through my mind. I knew Raphael was trying to change and show me that he is truly sorry. Yet here I am showing no mercy.

"Now get the hell out of my room." Says Aunt Gabby.

"Ugh okay." I say walking out of the room. I walk down the hall to my room. When I bump into Rapheal. This is the second time I bump into him. Late at night. He seemed to come out of the shower. He was shirtless.

"Ugh umm.. hey." I say to him. I felt uncomfortable since I was only in a short black night gown.

He raised his eyebrow.

"Why are you doing at this hour at night and dress like that." He says.

I put my hand on my hip.

"The same question can go to you."

"Well I just came from working out and showering." He says smirking. Of he did. He is a warrior he has to stay fit and strong.

"Oh okay." I say. "I wanted to tell you that I am so sorry on how my Aunt Gabby treated you."