The War

"Evreybody be careful." Says my mother with tears in her eyes.

"Mom we will be okay." Says Brandy putting her sword by her side.

"Hell yeah we are." Valentina says clicking her gun.

Mom, Carly, Axel came towards me. Carly had tears I her eyes. Her pregnant belly was already showing.

"Please come back to us. Make sure Henry is safe." She says hugging me.

Alex came towards me.

"I know you and your army can kick their asses. Show them you are not a pussy even though you have one." He says crying while hugging me.

I wanted to cry. This could be the last time I would probably see them.

I laughed.

"I will."

"I love you guys." I said as I got on my horse.

I look at Raphael commanding his pack of warrior.

Today is the day. Today I rode my horse with my army behind me. Everybody seemed ready to fight. I look to my right side. My dad seemed fearless. I nodded at my father. It was time.

"RIDE!" He yelled. Everyone started to ride their horse fast. We got to the battle field in an hour. Once we all got there. Their was Jasper standing with his demon army.

I heard Aunt Gabby gasp. His demon army growled. They were scary as hell. I off my horse. Valentina, Brandy, and Nutella did the same.

Everyone in my army got off their horses. As soon as we got off the horses. All horses ran a to a nearby forest. Horse were scared of demons.

Lighting started to strike as my anger coursed through my body. Valentina lit herself up. Brandy started to make the ground shake.

Jasper smirked. Even though we were far away. I could still see every emotion on his face.

"You are as beautiful as people claim you to be!" He says. "But you have caused a lot on chaos in my army that I will enjoy ripping your beautiful little head."

I hear a growl coming from behind me. I knew it was Raphael. He was ready to rip Jasper head.

"No because I am the one that is going to end you!" I yell.

"I see you are back with your mate." Says Jasper. He chuckled "You have Vampires, Giants, warlocks yet that is not match for my army."

"We'll see." I said.

We all stood there for waiting on someone to make the first move. I heard scream erupt from my dad. He yelled as a Flying creature came from the sky and pick him up.

Did he summon the fallen angles from hell. The fallen angle brought my dad over to Jasper.

"Aphrodite do something!" Yells Brandy.

My army started to growl and transform in their inner beast.

"Let him go!" I see Aunt Gabby walking to the front.

Jasper looked at her. Something flashed in his eyes. It was gone by the next second.

"My beautiful Gabriela oh how I missed you." He says.

The angels from hell started to flying above my army. Jasper hellhounds seem ready to rip us to pieces. Huge Tiger and Lions started emerge from the crowd. Growling just as hard as the hellhounds. Aunt Gabby brought back up.

The hellhounds started to come closer to my dad.

"Let this be a warning to everybody." Says Jasper.

The hellhounds start ripping my dad apart. I gasp at the shock. Nutella started to levitate of the ground. Take Valentina with her. She charged towards the angles from hell. The hellhounds started to charge toward us. Anger started to course through. I started to run towards Jasper.