Cathrine: "I-I-I don't know.." she was really scared because she didn't know where the cigarettes came from and how they ended there but she new one thing for sure, that Celina had something to do with it.

Officer Tomlinson: you could see he was still as angry as before "You don't know! Then who does huh! Cathrine we are not dump they were under YOUR pillow! And we haven't seen you all day! You do not lie to us! do you understand that you have broken a very important rule! Officer Payne I think we need to get the others as well" he glares at Cathrine "she needs to be punished... by all of us"

Officer Payne: he sighs as he nods "yes.. she does need a punishment and since we all are their Officers we all should punish her for her crimes" he glares a little at Cathrine but in a way gives her a sympathy look.

Cathrine: she was very scared now and was practical shaking, she had never been punished by all of the boys.. and she didn't even do anything to deserve it..and what hurt her the most was that Celina didn't even help her.. her own sister didn't help her.."B-b-but I-I didn't smoke I-I promise! p-please believe me!"

Officer Tomlinson: "be quiet! you have no say in this! Cathrine we are so disappointed in you!" and that's when it hurt.. you could see the pain and sorrow in Cathrine's eyes as well as the tears but Louis didn't care at the moment..he was to angry to see it.

Officer Payne: he sighs "well...come on Cathrine follow us and Celina you stay here!" he grabs Cathrine's arm and drags her out with a hard grip but not hard enough to leave a mark.

Celina stands there still taking in what just happened and what she had just done.. she had just made her baby sister feel more pain than she ever had before.. and she had done nothing but to make it worse. In the meantime Officer Payne and Tomlinson were taking Cathrine to their office were the other boys already were.

Officer Horan: He was having a little chat with Officer Styles and Malik when he sees a broken Cathrine and an angry Payne and Tomlinson walk in "hey what is going on? what has happened?" he was a little concerned for Cathrine because he had never seen her look so heartbroken before.

Officer Payne: he explains everything that had happened in the girls' cabin and almost made it sound like Cathrine was just some scum to get rid off... and that made Cathrine even sadder then before. When he was done the other boys were angry of cause but Niall had a feeling something was off. Liam was getting angry again and then said something that scared Cathrine out of her mind."Cathrine's punishment will be 30 licks from the belt...from each of us.. bare and we will start now. Cathrine bend over the desk" he says as he points at his desk.

Cathrine: she was shaking, she was crying.. and she was heartbroken.. But she did as she was told and bended over the desk and then felt her pants and panties going down and as she felt the cold breeze against her now bared bottom and she was more than scared.. she was petrified.

Officer Styles: he volunteered to do it first to get it over with, he could see how scared Cathrine was and patted her back to try and calm her bit down. "ssshhh Cathrine it's going to be alright" after he said this he began.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.

When he was done Cathrine was crying hard trying to control her breath and the worst part was that her punishment was far from over.

Now it was Officer Horan's turn and he did not like to see Cathrine in so much pain so he went as fast as Harry.

SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK, SMACK.