Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Louis’ entire world had narrowed down to blunt nails digging into his bare thighs, and a hot, wet,perfect mouth encircling his cock.  

His own nails scratched ineffectually at the walls behind him as Harry sucked him down even further from where he kneeled in front of him and then twisted his tongue just so until Louis was gasping and whimpering and utterly wrecked. He tried desperately not to look down; knowing the way the other boy’s long, dark eyelashes looked against his cheek from this angle, and the sight of those lips around him, would have him completely undone.

But Harry just dug into the skin of his thigh harder, insistently, until Louis gave up and was locking eyes with him. Harry moaned a little, sucking hard, and Louis’ head thumped back against the wall. Those green eyes sparkled with both amusement and satisfaction.

‘Oh fuck. Fuck, Harry, oh my god, yesyesyesHarry, fuck.’ 

It wasn’t like Louis had never been sucked off before; it was just that it had never been done with such enthusiasm. Harry genuinely seemed to relish the opportunity, judging by the way he’d shoved Louis up against his bedroom wall and dropped to his knees with barely a, ‘Good morning’, and by the soft, appreciative sounds he made whenever Louis said his name.

Harry was licking and sucking with complete abandon, before reaching up to tangle Louis’ finger’s in his dark, curly hair. He stopped bobbing his head, tightening his mouth around Louis’ cock and raising his eyebrows. Louis groaned, realising what he wanted him to do, before completely losing it, thrusting into his mouth, pleasure spiking in his veins. Harry sat back and let Louis fuck his mouth, making encouraging little moans and stroking down the inside of Louis’ thighs.

He was close to hitting the back of Harry’s throat but the boy just fucking took it. The pleasure was building to a peak, his skin humming and burning and Louis felt as though he was going to burst. It was almost unbearable. He snapped his hips harder and faster, an unintelligible stream of words spilling from his lips and culminating in a ‘Fuck, Harry.’

That was when the worst possible thing that could ever happen in that moment occurred. Louis was so wrapped up in mindless pleasure that he didn’t even hear the key in the lock or the door opening, didn’t register another presence in his flat until a figure appeared in the doorway of his bedroom.

‘Louis, why the fuck do you even lock your door it’s so – Jesus Christ!’ Zayn clapped his hands over his eyes and swivelled only to walk straight into the doorframe. ‘I am so sorry Lou, oh my fucking god, seriously, I never wanted to see this.’

Louis pushed Harry away hastily and hunched over, trying to hide his nudity with his hands despite Zayn’s closed eyes.

‘What the fuck, Zayn!’ He shrieked, scandalised. Zayn had his forehead resting on the frame, an agonised look on his face.

‘I’m sorry.’

‘Boundaries!’

Harry chuckled, still kneeling on the floor, fully clothed. Louis rounded on him. ‘This is so not funny.’

‘Hi, Harry.’ Zayn said meekly, eyes still shut tightly.

‘Hi, Zayn.’ Harry replied cheerfully, eyes sparkling. His lips were all red and swollen and Louis made an absent sort of observation that he looked really incredibly pretty, but he shook himself, grabbing for his shorts and yanking them up.

‘Seriously, what the fuck, Zayn, why are you still in the room?’

‘I think I’ve lost feeling in my legs.’