chapter six

I woke up to Mama Jara tapping me on the shoulder. "Sky, we're here hun" she said. we had just landed in Chicago, the first stop for the tour. "could you wake up Julian for me?" "yeah of course" I said as I looked over at him. it was then that I realized our hands were still intertwined. "Julian, wake up sleepyhead" I said as I ruffled his hair. "hm?" he said in a sleepy voice. I swear my heart melted, he looked so cute. "hey sleepy" I said. "why hello" he said with a scratchy voice as he stretched. we all stood up and got off the plane. we headed to the luggage claim when we spotted a pizza place. "yo we would get pizza after we grab our bags, I'm starving" Jovani said. "yeah me too, and tired" Mario said. "why didn't you sleep on the plane dummy?" I asked him. "idk I just couldn't fall asleep" he said. "well let's go get our bags first and then we can grab some pizza, okay guys?" my mom asked. "k" we all replied. we went to baggage claim and grabbed our bags. then we went back to the pizza place and got 2 large cheese pizzas. while we were eating, Julian took a bite of his slice and all the cheese came off. he groaned and looked at me. I leaned in and bit the pizza off while kissing him. I heard Vi say "goals. actual goals." I backed away and he smiled at me, then we all continued to eat our pizza. when I finished, Mario, Jonas, and Jovani were still eating so I pulled out my phone and checked Instagram. while I was scrolling through my feed, I saw that Mama Jara had posted a picture of me and Julian sleeping while I was leaning on his shoulder on the plane. I laughed and showed Julian. "Vi's right. we're goals" we both just laughed and waited for everyone else to finish.