Chapter 1} a lot of anger, a drop of despair and a hint of hope.

Right now we're in my most dreaded class, math. Don't get me wrong I love the subject--just not the one I'm stuck in front of.

The childish, popular and did I mention childish? Natsu Dragneel.

The salmon headed dense, idiotic and other words I can't describe. He's also very much a jerk and hates to make small talk. Don't even see how almost every girl in school except me and Levy like him.

Gildarts~sensai was rambling about math equations when I get passed a note, from Natsu.

I just about grab the rough crumpled paper when Gildarts does a fake cough to catch my attention.

"Heartfilia please and over the paper." He motions his hand for me to drop it in his open palm, and I do.

He un-crumpled it. "I'm Lucy, I'm a poo head." He reads aloud to the class. Everyone bursts out laughing at me, I even catch Gildarts snickering.

"DRAGNEEL YOU PASSED ME THAT NOTE!" I yell at him storming out of the class in the heat of the moment.

Thank god Levy's in Advanced English with Capricorn~sensai it'd be more unbearable if she was there.

I make my way to the nearest girls washroom and lock myself stall. I was angry at him, but for some reason sad. Was I special? I mean he never treated other girls with disrespect not even his fan girls.

I shake my head and lightly slap myself on the cheek.

Your not going to be sad he hates you, it's mutual. Be angry!

I sit there thinking to myself when the bell rings for the last period of the day, Music.

I exit the washroom and when everyone's out of math, I retrieve my books and return them to my locker, which so happens to be between Natsu's and Loki's.

Loki is a playboy kind of the opposite of Natsu. Loki tries to go on dates with me and hits on me all the time, though when Natsu's around he's in a grumpy mood when I'm near Loki for some reason.

I slam my locker to come face to face with the playboy.

"Hey Lucy, where you heading of to?" He smoothly asks me his arm resting on his locker.

"To music, my favourite period." I reply .

"Your favourite because that's when you use your angelic voice, that I fell in love with."

I blush ever so slightly but it goes away as soon as I remember he's a playboy.

"It's my favourite 'cause your not in it." I snap back leaving him mid-conversation.

I open the classroom door to be greeted by the sensai.

"Morning Lucy!" She waves at me.

Surprisingly she doesn't have a supply for once.

The teacher his Lyra-sensai she's never around due to her vacations. She is a great music teacher and harp player but she can be a chatterbox at some times but I'm not complaining.

I take a seat next to a blonde haired guy, I usually wouldn't but the other seat was beside Natsu. Unfortunately we have all the same classes together.

I don't know the blondes name since he's a new transferee from Sabertooth high.

Lyra speaks up, and everyone listens to her important news.

"I'll be assigning a music project, with a partner."

Everyone makes glances at each other, even me making a glance to Levy.