Chapter 7.❤️

|ADDY|

It was only 5 days left until I have to go back to Virginia.
Lots of weeks past from the day I turned Jacob down..

Flashback
Is he singing this for me? I scoffed in my head. Does he really think i would just run into his arms because hes Jacob Sartorius

Ugh, I cant believe him..

.

.

He finished up the song then looked at me... "Did you like it?" He asked. "Yes."

"You did??!" He asked excitedly.

"Yeah.. Im sure your girlfriend  will love it!" I emphasized girlfriend. I got up smiled and waved sarcastically, "bye jacob!!" I called out.
End of flashback

I sighed quietly trying not to disturb the others. Hunter and I are know dating for 1 week and  I'm currently in an interview just sitting in the back while the boys answered the questions the interviewer was asking.

I was playing with my hair when suddenly, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I stopped and slowly looked to my right.

Their manager told me to follow her. I nodded and followed behind. I was scared, she scares me. 

She brought me into a room and told me to sit down.

She shut the door and locked it, i gulped.

"So uh-um, what.. I mean, why did you bring me here." I let out a breathe that I didn't even know I was holding.

"Well since Kayla and Jacob broke up, he has been talking about some one" she trailed off.. Omg how many girls does he like? Oh wait me?

"Go on.." I managed to say.

"He's thinking about you-" i cut her off, "But i'm dati-" she cut me off this time.

"I know i know but he doesn't care.
Now I want you to stay out of his way for the rest of the interview!" She got up unlocked the door and locked me in then left.

I can't believe that bitch just locked me in here. I can sue her later..

Thanks to Jacob who couldn't keep His dick in his pants now I'm trapped him.

Well at least I got an excuse for not talking to him.

|Jacob|

I know she gave me a big fat 'L' but it doesn't mean I stopped loving her..

Hey guys, short chapter I know. Can you guys do me a favor and spam this paragraph with comments. Haha thanks! Xoxo