Chapter 6.❤️

|A D D Y|

Once everyone stopped staring at me, I walked to my bag. I stuffed my pjs in there and walked over to my phone that was charging.

I decided on wearing my favorite big sweater that says, "Go to hell for heavens sake." And some clear black lace leggings and some black knee socks. (Thats her in thePicture)

I unplugged my phone and started texting Lacey...

|JACOB|

I told everyone the plan for the song and so I told Hunter and Brandon to distract her because Hunter likes het too and I don't want him to be part of it..

|A D D Y|

"Addison." I heard a soft voice. I looked up to see Hunter towering over me.
I smiled in response. "Uh wanna take a walk for a bit... With Brandon too."

I nodded, "of course.. I would love to!" I blushed after i sounded obsessed.
I looked down so my hair could cover my face so he wouldn't tell I was blushing.

"Lets go then!" Brandon said impatiently. I laughed and covered my mouth with my sleeve. Hunter smiled and stared at me. "Your beautiful." He whispered.

I tilted my head to the right a little. "Oh ummmmm! Sorry didn't mean to." He blushed and scratched his head.

I smiled and shook my head side to side then giggled. While the other boys were focusing on Jacob.. Whispering for some reason, I decided to grab Hunter's hand and drag him out the hotel room.

"Uh! Were leaving!" Brandon yelled.
They nodded in response but Hunter and I were already out the door. Still hand in hand.

"Guys wait for me!!" Brandon yelled after us. I feel like a whole different person.. I even dressed like one, and i like it.

Im excited to hang out with Hunter today...
.

.

.

| JACOB |

"Hunter?' I asked into the phone.

"Yea?" He responded.

"Bring her to the park."

"Will do!" He ended the call.

I sighed being nervous about this whole thing. The boys left to the mall so they could "leave us alone"

|ADDY|

I ran a hand through my hair as Hunter grabbed my hand and said, "Lets go to the park!" I laughed.

.

.

We arrived at the park and Brandon walked up to Jacob. I looked over at Hunter confused and he said, "lets go to him."

I sighed, "okay" i told him. I don't really wanna talk to him right now.
We walked up to him and said, "sit down." He had a guitar in his arms and i raised an eyebrow then just slowly sat on the grass.

Hunter and Brandon stood my the swings watching. I looked their way and Hunter shrugged.

He started strumming his guiter and started singing...

I know that we just meet and maybe this is dumb

But i feel like there was something from the moment there we touched...

He kept in singing, was he singing this for me? I scoffed in my head. Does he really think i would just run into his arms because hes Jacob Sartorius

Ugh, I cant believe him..

.

.

He finished up the song then looked at me... "Did you like it?" He asked. "Yes."

"You did??!" He asked excitedly.

"Yeah.. Im sure your girlfriend will love it!" I emphasized girlfriend. I got up smiled and waved sarcastically, "bye jacob!!" I called out.