Chapter. 2❤️

Im sorry keeping u guys waiting😞i will try to update everyday and comment how old u are! ☺️ im 12

|ADDY'S POV|

As I was packing the last of my clothes, my phone buzzed. It was Saturday and Magcon picks me up in 2 hours.

Jacob: Hey boo💞

Me: sup Jacob✌🏼️

Jacob: I can't wait to see you and ur beautiful features😍☺️

I covered my mouth, my heart fluttered. I dropped all my clothes that I was carrying and typed so fast I made so many mistakes.

Me: thabks I canr wait to see uu either!

Jacob: I love when ur excited for me ☺️

Me: JACOB! 😂☺️

Jacob: is that the only time your gonna scream my name? 😇😉

My jaw dropped, my hands trembled.
My mom slammed the door open and I flinched and dropped my phone.

"Mom, you startled me!" I crouched down to pick up my cracked phone.

"Sorry!" She chuckled. "Magcon's manager just texted me saying they'll be here in 1:30 minutes."

I smiled and nodded my head.

Her faces dropped, "oh sweetie, I won't see you for 50 days!" Her eyes got watery.

I got on the tip of my toes to hug her and I wrapped my arms around her shoulders. "I love you mom"

"I love you too" she said wiping away a tear. We let go and I continued packing. She left and I remembered the conversation Jacob and I were having, my eyes widened.

I picked up the phone and opened snapchact. "What do u mean Jacob?" I asked continuing to pack.

I saw the bubble pop up but he didn't type back.

-after le packing

When I finished, my butt vibrated. I giggled at the feeling, I'm never gonna get used to it. "Oh nothing baby😉" he replied.

My stomach just did a million flips. I just responded, "ok lol"

My mom barged in my room.. Again. "THEY R HERE!!" She squealed. I chuckled, "your more exicted than me!"

My mother and I went outside to see the tour bus pulling in. I covered my mouth, just thinking that I'm going to meet Jacob! Oh and the others too.

They came out and greeted my mom. Afterwards, they cam up to me and introduced themselves but i already know them all ... Ok then. They gave me hugs then

It was Jacob's turn to hug me. He smirked at me while the others weren't paying attention then came in for a hug.

He snuggled me to his chest and whispered, "You are so beautiful Addison." I blushed and smiled against his chest.

He hugged me longer and tighter then the others. I know I'm only 13, but with Jacob I feel safe.

Its stupid, I know. He let go and said, "We have a lot to catch up on" then smiled. I nodded and said, "I better go say bye to my mom."

"They guys will get your bags don't worry." He left to them.

I headed towards my mother, and she smiled. We hugged for a minute then we broke the hug cuz it was time for me to ho with them.

"Bye mom." I adjusted my hoodie. Hey, all I wear is hoodies. Im also wearing leggings and converse, like i said, the same as usual.

"Bye, Addy." She wiped away one of my tears. I left her, waved Then got onto the bus.

Jacob was motioning his hands for me to come sit next to him.

I sat down and sighed. I rested my head on his shoulder while he slid his hand up and down my arm.

Sorry for the short chapter, im going to make up for it by making a 20 page chapter tomorrow😋

Bye lovelies!
-anonymous name