Chapter 4.❤️

Guys, one of my "best friends" told me and my bestest friend a bunch of crap and so its just gonna be two girls ruling 7th grade
|ADDY|

After walking around the city for the last time, we were with Kayla.

I feel like making a dramatic change, i wanna be different like, punk rock. I need to show Jacob what happened between us, wasn't important.

I got up from my bunk quietly and walked to my suitcase. I took out my black nail polish, don't ask why I brought some.

I started applying some, "what r u doing at this time?!" Jacob whisper yelled. I twitched and flipped him off and told him, "leave"

"Baby whats wrong?" He put his hand in my shoulder. "Don't touch me! And don't ever call me that again!" A tear left my eye but luckily its dark and he cant see.

He left to his bunk and didn't bother me. Once I finished, I got a text from my mom. She said, "goodnight my love❤️"

I thought to myself, what if i gave her a deal and ask again to dye my hair.

"Love you goodnight and mom, i wont ever get my room messy again if you let me dye my hair😂🤗" i sent it.

"Fine. Bleach it first." I covered my mouth from squealing. "Can i have an undercut too pleaseee??" I texted,

"well, you know what. You can do whatever you want. Its your hair and your life sweetie, do what you like" i dropped my phone and quietly squealed.

I went back to my bunk and fell asleep...

-le morning

We arrived at the hotel and Jacob's manager said he should "hang out with his girlfriend for the whole day alone"

It was just the boys and me. Cameron asked me right now, "what do you wanna do now? Well do anything." I smirked.

I showed them the text my mom sent me then the picture of how i want to look like.

"Alright! Lets do this guys!" He yelled, "1,2,3 YEET!" They all said. I laughed and we all started laughing.

-at le hair salon

We just finished bleaching my hair and we only bleached it once because my hair was light anyways so...

"Ok so sweetie, what color would you like?" Mrs. Marceline the hair painter asked me. "Purple." I pointed to the shade i wanted.

Magcon kept on posting pics of making me punk rock and seems like they were having fun. "So you also want an undercut right?" I nodded at her.

We were done with my hair coloring and she washed it and let it dry. I loved it so much and I feel so much better.

She got the shaver and shaving cream. She parted my hair in two and pinned it up and began shaving the design.

It burned a little afterwards but its all good

It burned a little afterwards but its all good. "Ok so now, Hottopic for all your clothes." I smiled and told them that they are amazing.

From hottopic we got; Black beanie, acid washed denim button up shirt , a lot a black jeans, long socks, vans, band shirts, a leather jacket, 4 different colored flannels, dr. Martin boots, black leggings, black fishnet leggings, skater skirts, shorts, and my favorite, creeper shoes.

(Creeper shoes are down below)

It was 7:00 pm and we were driving home

It was 7:00 pm and we were driving home. We inserted the key into the door and unlocked it. Jacob was sitting on the bed alone on his phone.

I was wearing a shirt that said, "Nirvana" and my acid washed denim shirt unbuttoned black skinny jeans, creeper shoes and my hair up in a pony tail so my under cut is noticeable.

I plopped on a bed and sighed. "Best day ever" I whispered to myself.

----------------   |-/