The box

"Wake up, wake up, its time to wake up" the invisible voice coaxed "open your eyes" I think my eyes are open but I'm not sure everything is pitch black. I bring my hands up to my eyes "ow" good job you just poked yourself in the eye I facepalm. There was a screeching sound and I was bounced on the ground. Light started to spill into the room or box I was in, there's a pig stamped with the word wicked like it was burned on there. Dude what's my name? I think to myself. What do I even look like? Where the bloody hell I am? A siren sounded and then from the holes where the light was spilling in. The box thing opened I Close my eyes and open them slowly so they'd adjust, I hear someone say in a rather dumbfounded voice "it's a girl". Then a bunch of murmurs. "um is someone going to help me out or you just going to stare at me?" I ask looking right at the blonde one. "right sorry" he replied in a British accent. As soon as I'm out of the box thing, everyone is staring at me some silent some whispering to their friends beside them. Okay this is creepy, I scan this grassy area thing until I see a hole between two large walls. 

That's not too far let's do it. I start running kind of slow at first because my legs are still asleep but then faster. The boys behind me are cheering some laughing. I just run faster until I bloody fall over my own feet right before the walls. "good job" I state sarcastically to myself. By the time I get up all the boys have caught up to me except the little chubby one running behind them. "where the bloody hell am I!" I scream "another British one" a guy says making a few people laugh "relax, relax its okay, do you remember your name?" the blonde asks. "Lilly" the voice whispers "I um.. Lilly?" I state like a question "do you remember anything else?" a tall guy that looks to be the leader asks. "no" I lie I do remember a water basin and drowning in it, but I don't want them to know that. 

They all started to walk closer to me encasing me in a circle. "chuck take Lilly to the homestead she wont be sleeping in the same area with the rest of us" the tall leader dude says "my name is Alby, I'm the leader and this guy here is Newt second in command" he says pointing to the blonde "welcome to the glade everyone back to work" Alby finishes. The boys disperse back to 'work'. Glade what does that even mean oh my lord my head is going to explode.