Luna x Dean

Honestly, I didn't even know this was a ship. I don't see any reason to ship this. I just can't see it ever working out. They are nothing alike. And besides, they weren't that great of friends in the series. I mean yeah, they were both imprisoned at the Malfoy Manor together, but that doesn't automatically mean they developed a relationship from there. It's weird how sometimes the strangest little things can cause people to ship something.

Plus, Nuna and (a little bit) Deamus!

So no, I do not ship this.

Rate: 1/10

I feel like maybe I should have ordered these ships differently. Now most of them are the ships that's aren't as popular so all the ratings are low.

Sorry I haven't updated in ages! Ok, maybe it's only been a week. It just seems like a really long time considering I'm used to updating almost everyday.

I was angry. I don't know why. All I ever wanted was to have a really popular story on Wattpad. Whether it be something random like this, or a fanfiction, it didn't matter. I found myself getting frustrated as this story was gaining less and less reads. I was mad, so yes, I technically went on strike. Could I call it that? Whatever, I think you get the point.

Well, I finally came to my senses, so I hope you're happy!

There is also a few other reasons why I haven't updated, but I don't think you care to hear about my problems. . .