Snily (Snape and Lily)

I can see why some people ship this. Like, with the whole "Always" thing. Yeah, it's a well known Harry Potter quote but the majority of the people who say it don't actually ship Snily.

Snape always loved Lily and blah blah blah. But guys, remember he did call her a mudblood. Yeah he apologized, but the thing was he wasn't joking when he said it. Also if he really loved her he would accept the fact that she loved James and he would let them live happily. He also treated Harry horribly even though he knew that Harry was Lily's son.

I'm sure that a good writer can make a Snily fanfic that's really cute. But let's be honest guys, almost any fanfic can make a ship seem worthy of shipping. (I'm not sure if this is true for you guys, but it is for me.) So for example, I've read a Drinny fanfiction and I no longer hate the ship, and I think it's alright. See the power of a good story?

So do I ship Snily? Nah. It's not like I'm one of people who literally can't stand it, but I still don't like it at all.

Rate: 5/10

Thank you to all those people who are requesting ships! The past three have been ones that people requested that I do! Should this book turn into just a Harry Potter ship book?