Secrets revealed?

Hey guys sorry for not posting anymore of the comic I had a thunderstorm last night and it made my power go out and it didn't come back on until I came home.

Life of course looked around to make sure death wasn't around which of course he wasn't around this time and starts to ask Geno what happened to you you looked like you got raped by someone? Geno only told her to not say a word about this to anyone about what happened to him. Geno said he was kissing the chief because that was his punishment but instead of letting him go he raped him from behind him.
Geno said he will finish his story after yards work that he had to do saying it towards Life.

Death was coming around the corner to tell life it's time to take the prisoners to yard work before he turned the corner life was about to get the prisoners out of their cells. Life was one step closer to knowing why her partner was lying to her. Death told her that he was just kissing one of the prisoners that's all.

Life and death got both girls and guys that where in the prison and got to do yard work for an hour long. The girls did the planting and the guys did the watering for a while. Until the lunch bell rang to go inside to eat lunch and get their bottle capes for taking care of the yard. During lunch life went to see Geno and saw some prisoners making fun of him so Life came towards Geno and the prisoners ran of in a hurry.

( Hey guys I just want you to know how your guy's day was if you got hit by the storm tell me when your power got back on).

Life asked Geno are you going to finish your story or are you just going to leave me hanging around. Geno began to finish his story. So death kept at it for 30 minutes when I said please stop he let me go and I went back to my cell with a guard to help me get in it. After a long while I felt the same thing when I was in deaths office I couldn't move one bit I fell on the floor and death was checking the guys to be in our cell and I tried to call for help and he saw me there on the floor and try to help me and ended my heat all together by kissing me none stop until I fall asleep in my cell.

Life was shocked about the story and it all made sense in that moment. Death shouldn't keep secrets from his partner and let her find out on her own. Life was devastated by the fact that he kept this secret from her so she could learn it all from Geno. My partner in crime will get his punishment from me Life said to Geno.