The place where Life is?

~Geno
The place where life was hidden was inside of a stone wall that looked real but it was really faked only Geno and Life knows where it is. Geno told Death he was going to bring him to a place and tell the truth about it. Geno was a bit afraid of telling Death for a while now but he mustered up so Courage that he will only show it to him and him alone.

~Death

The Chief was conspicuous about it but he said yes to it that when every guard and prisoner leaves he would allow Geno to lead him to this so called place that Geno has told him about. Death was going to do it when everyone has had their breakfast and send them to the graveyard tomorrow where death and Geno are going to have a special visitor to tell them where Life has been hiding for a long time.

~Life
Life was wondering why hasn't Geno show up like usual but he was going to be late for their meeting. Life was curious about her good old friend death who thought she was dead but tomorrow after her breakfast she will disguise herself as a person who knows the truth about Life and bring both Geno and Death to the secret place she's been hiding. Life was ready to tell his old partner where she's been hiding for so long that Death that she had died that day ( PS Death was not looking at life and Geno when Geno switch the potions around and really saved her life that day) yet death still has hope for his old partner but he kept it a secret for so long.

Hey everyone who's reading this I will post the next part but only in the morning tomorrow because I might be busy tomorrow evening or night that's if I'm not that busy I will post but tell me your thoughts about what the next chapter to be thanks so much.