Death's secret love

Death did his normal routine with Life at the prison. When he sees life talking to Geno to see how he was Geno told her he's find. Death walked in and Geno turned away before he gets punished by death. Death told Life not to talk to Geno that much because he's under my protection and he's in trouble. Life would be careful not talk to Geno when her partner is around. Death was careful not to spill any info of why.

Life just said of course I won't talk to him that much for you. She was told to check the equipment to make sure that it's safe to use for the prisoners. She helped where she can and will check the female side of the prison as well.

Death was going to give Geno his punishment, but decided to let him side for now. Death went along to do his morning routine and told Geno he will return to give that punishment later today.

Geno was scared what will the punishment be this time, because last time he was forced to clean the toilets. Yet he was scared what if he had to do something like kiss or even worst watch him kissing his partner in fount of him.
Later that evening death brought Geno to his office to talk for a few hours. Geno only said what he was talking to life about. Geno asked why he's in Death's office. Death only said because it's time for your punishment. Geno looked at death with a questionable face. Geno asked what's this punishment this time. Death only said you have to kiss me before you go back in your cell. Geno said ok and closed his eyes to kiss his Death.

Death kissed Geno and send him back to his cell.

Hey guys here's something you for today. Tomorrow is going to be a long day  because I have choirs and theater later that day so next chapter will be waiting for a long time.