14

"Fuck you feel so good." I groan moving my hips into him harder. I moan louder which... Wakes me up?
"Hey." Misha laughs.
"H-hi." My face turns bright red.
"What were you dreaming about?"
"N-nothing."
"Hey why don't we just have sex? So what if it's not in this expensive room with wine and porn. Let's just do it."
"I-uh- fuck I-"
"Then let me at least give you a blow job or something. You haven't had sex in four years." Misha sits up on his knees.
"I- I don't want to push you into something."
"I want too." He grabs onto my pajama pants and slides them down until my boner pops out.
"Are you-oh my god." I shutter as his lips wrap around me. He bobs his head up and down going fast for a few seconds then slowing down.   I grab onto his hair as he pulls off making a popping sound. Misha sits up on his knees and slides his boxers off. "Are you sure?" I watch as he straddles me.
"I'm sure." He pushes his lips to mine. "Do you wanna do this?" He asks.
"Yeah." I slide my hands down his figure slowly. Misha lowers himself onto me with a quick gasp.
"I miss this so damn much." He breaths out heavily.
-
-
-
-
"Morning." I look down walking into the main office.
"You okay?" Helen asks.
"Yeah." I nod.
"Jensen." She raises her eyebrow. "What's wrong?" I look up with a grin.
"Nothing."
"Did you and Misha have sex!?"
"Yess! It was so good and he just moved in the right ways and the noises he made. He would like grab onto my hair and then breath heavily into my neck and then I would push our lips together in a hurry because even though it lasted like 20 minutes it still seemed to short."
"Well when?"
"Early today."
"Jensen you dog!" She laughs.
"It was so good." I sit down dreamily. "He knew what to do."
"And you didn't?"
"No I did it's just usually I'm the one having to do all the work. But he just fucking took control."
"Lucky you." She rolls her eyes.
"Problems with Darren again?"
"Yeah.." Helen nods.
"I'm sorry.."
"I think I'm gonna break up with him. I mean you found the love of your life by accident so why shouldn't I just stop looking and just have fun."
"Do it."
"I'm going to!" She claps loudly.
"Okay good." I clap along.
"I want a relationship like you have."
"I do have a great boyfriend."
"And I want a great boyfriend. I want someone who makes me dinner and cuddles me on the couch and actually kisses me good night and takes time in bed!!" Helen says loudly. "I'm gonna break up with him."
"Good for you." I pat her knee and stand up.
"Have a good day Jensen."
"You too." I grin walking to my own office.

Ok I'm sorry this is short and the sex scene wasn't big but yay they had sex!!!