9

"Good morning." I grin walking into work.
"Oh my god." Our secretory looks up.
"What?" I blush.
"You got laid!"
"I did not!"
"You so did!"
"I didn't have sex with Misha." I grumble with a smile. "I took a shower with him."
"Oh my god!" Helen spills her coffee walking in. "You had sex?!"
"No! I just had a nice... Hot shower today." I take a sip of my own coffee in my little travel cup.
"you are so gonna marry him."
"God you are such a girl." I turn around quickly and see Misha holding my lunch. "You forgot this."
"Oh thank you!" I walk over and grab it.
"I gotta uh... Get to work now.." He takes a step back. "Ok... Bye...I'm gonna go now."
"Bye." I grin.
"You probably won't see me until like 6 tonight...so yeah.." He opens the door.
"I'll make dinner." I nod.
"Ok....bye." He leaves.
"Jensen! He so wanted you to kiss him!" Nurse Sam says.
"I know just wait for it." I pull my phone out and call him.
"Hello?"
"You forgot something." I walk out.
"What?" He asks. I hang up and pull him into me by the hips a little rough, he wraps his arms around my neck as I push my lips to his. We both pull back for air.
"That." I grin pecking his lips again.
"Oh uh." He pulls away and looks at my first patient.
"Oh! Good- uh good morning Mrs.Lynch." I scratch the back of my head.
"I gotta go.." Misha points to his car.
"Yeah.." I nod. "Bye." I wave awkwardly walking my patient in.
"Bye." He waves back tripping on the side walk.
-
-
-
-
"Oh no." I answer his moms question. "Misha didn't want me to meet his family because he was afraid that uh that you guys would hate him for actually being gay." I say drying the dishes. The previous question was "have you met anyone else in the family?"
"Has he met your family?"
"No my family lives a while away. I was thinking of inviting them for Christmas though."
"That'd be fun."
"Yeah we just haven't talked much about holidays and stuff usually we just stay in our pajamas and watch Christmas movies."
"Misha loved doing that when he was younger."
"Oh yeah?" I nod.
"Then at night I'd  hear him praying for snow."
"Well we get plenty of snow here." I chuckle.
"Where is Misha?" She looks at her watch.
"He should be here soon." I walk to the door and pull it open. I see him sitting in his car. "I'll be back." I walk out and open the passenger door. "Hey." I smile.
"I cheated." He whispers.
"What?"
"I was at work and my ex came in and he asked me to lunch and he wouldn't take no for an answer and then he asked me to his hotel room and I said no! Jensen I said no!" He starts crying.
"Misha you didn't cheat on me you got raped." I get in and look at him.
"He told me I should've never left him."
"You're okay." I brush the hair out of his face.
"All I could think of was how much I'd die to be back on your table asleep."
"Hey you'll be okay." I whisper.
"I need a shower." He jumps out and a puddle of blood swarms the seat.
"Misha."I follow him. "You're bleeding."
"He had friends."
"Okay come in." I grab his hand and pull him inside. We get to the stairs and he looks at them. "Can you?" I ask. He shakes his head. I pick him up and carry him all the way up and into bedroom. "I want you to take the longest shower possible." I kiss his forehead.
"No stay with me." He grabs my hand. I nod and follow him to the bathroom.

I'm so fucking sorry for the rape thing but I felt like this needed to go somewhere.