13

"Mom!" I hear Misha laugh.
"He's a handsome guy, Misha."
"I know."
"And I know that you two aren't actually married."
"You do?"
"I do." I stop in the stairwell. "You two have to much chemistry and he's practically drooling over you. Anytime you bend over he's looking right at the money maker, anytime you kiss him he gets the most dreamy look in his eyes. You two also have this huge sexual tension going on-"
"Oh... Really?"
"Misha.. My love. That boy is so in love with you."
"Please don't tell him you know because I like him a lot and they whole reason he agreed to stay here is because I told him that you thought I was married-"
"I did until I noticed the way you two go after each other when I'm not around."
"Can I tell you something mom?" I sit down on the stairs waiting to here this. "I really like him and that's really scarring me."
"Why?"
"He's just so.. Nice and good looking and he takes such good care of me and always makes sure im okay.. I've never had any one do that. All the guys I've ever liked have left me. They have sex with me and then go. Or they cheat on me or something bad happens and in just waiting for the part where everything gets messed up."
"Don't wait for it and it won't come."
"He's really cute."
"He is." She chuckles.
"His eyes are just so green!"
"He still seems like a huge dork even though he's so hot."
"Mom!" Misha laughs.
"He's gay and in love with you. I have no chance."
-
-
-
-
"Afternoon ladies I am here for my fake husband." I hear Misha(once again.)
"Yes?" I grin walking up behind Linda.
"I have lunch."
"I already ate lunch..?"
"I have second lunch."
"You alright?"
"I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." He pouts his lip out.
"We sleep in the same bed and have breakfast and dinner together every day." I chuckle.
"No I know but I just... I wanna look at you and take in everything and just... Be."
"Be?"
"Oh uh whatever... I should probably go back to work anyway." Misha looks down.
"Mish wait."
"No it's alright-"
"I wanna show you our new scale."
"Oh.. Ok." He says softly. I go around in and open the door for him to come in.
"Our other one broke because I thought it'd be cool to see how much all of us weighs together so we all got on it and yeah.. It broke. It was fun though." I say.
"How much did you all weigh?"
"It wouldn't tell us." I laugh. "Do you wanna see the right way to weigh yourself?"
"Sure."
"Okay step on." Misha hands me the bag and then steps on. "Okay just relax. Don't try and-" Misha turns around and kisses me quickly. "Oh uh are you okay?" I ask.
"Fuck I can't believe I'm gonna tell you this. Maybe because you're like the one guy I've actually wanted to spend my life with or something. Fuck ok-"
"I know."
"What?"
"I know your mom knows. I also know that you think I have super green eyes and that your mom thinks I'm hot but she has no chance with me because I'm gay and inlove with her son."
"How..?"
"I was listening in. And I know I shouldn't but I just... I wanted to know what you guys thought of me."
"Well.. If you wanna leave you can.."
"Do you want me to leave?"
"You know the answer."
"Then I wanna stay. I love coming home to someone. I love going to bed with someone. I love just having you around."
"Ok.."
"I love you."
"I love you too." He grins.

Hey guys so about the last chapter when Jensen said he murdered his sister. I was implying that he had two sisters and she had some sort of health problem and died on the kitchen floor when he was around 14. I might go back to that in another chapter but I'm not sure.