7

"I have to go." I moan as Misha sucks a hickey into my neck.
"I'm almost done." He mutters. Misha kisses up my neck to my jawline over to my lips. "I'd say skip work today but I want you to come home to me laying on the kitchen counter naked." He sits up.
"Sounds like the ultimate dinner." I chuckle studying his face.
"Ok go get ready." Misha rolls out of bed. "I will make you a lunch and a smoothie."
"I think we should get married for real. I can wake you up to morning kisses which will lead to morning sex and then you make lunch and I'll come home and make dinner and we can take baths together and have sex where ever and you'll be known as the doctors husband." I walk over to our closet which is pretty much 80% his and 10% mine.
"And you'll be known as the writers husband." He walks over to me and rests his hands on my hips.
"I can teach you how to dance."
"Hey how do you know I don't know how to dance?"
"You're a writer."
"You're a doctor."
"A hot doctor who can dance."
"And I'm a hot writer who can dance."
"Ok so for our next date we go dancing." I grin pulling on some pants or well slacks. We have a Wednesday dress up. It started when our secretary got married on Wednesday and then one of the nurses and then one of our trainees and so far it's an office thing. Everywhere who has gotten married while working there has gotten married on a Wednesday so we decided to dress up on Wednesday. Also known as wedding Wednesday or dress up Wednesday.
"Hey." He lays his thumb on my chin and makes me look at him. "I really like you."
"I really like you too or I wouldn't have agreed to fake marry you." I grin.
"Now as much as I love your scruff go shave. We don't want other patients falling inlove with you." I want to turn look at him and gasp and go into some crazy overload because I think he just said he's inlove with me but I also don't want to freak him out. So I'll just go to the bathroom and do a dance because that beautiful man I am temporarily married to is in. Love. With. Me. So that's what I do. I dance and jump and scream silently.
-
-
-
-
"How's it going with Misha?" Helen asks.
"Good. We're sleeping in the same bed and actually kissing and talking instead of looking at eachother awkwardly or me rolling around the floor all night."
"Remember in college when you said you'd never date again?" Gracie our assistant doctor says walking up behind me.
"I've had shitty relationships."
"Yeah we all know that." She chuckles.
"Also how am I the only guy here?"
"You're now just realizing that?" Helen laughs.
"Yes! What the hell?!" I jokingly slam my clip board down.
"Hire a male nurse then."
"No I like it." I walk into the lobby and call my next patient in.

I'm sorry this is short I just idk I've been going through stuff and this is what is making me feel not so lost so some of them are long af and some won't be so in sorry.