17

"Oh. my. god." Mishas mouth drops open as I fall next to him.
"We really have to stop having so much s-"
"Are you guys done now?" His mom asks making both our faces turn red.
"I thought she was gone?" I ask.
"I was but I came home."
"When?" Misha stands up and slides on the closes pair of pants on. He opens the door to talk to his mom.
"Well between Jensen! Oh! Oh! Jen! And I gotta ride you! I can't take it like this anymore!"
"Well next time can you leave?"
"So tomorrow?"
"No we are stopping the everyday sex." I say grabbing the sheet and wrapping it around me.
"Ok sure anyway Sasha called and said he's coming over now."
"I thought we were going out?"
"Well that's up to you four."
"Ok well we should probably change then." I smile at Mrs. Collins and close the door.
"Do we have to?" Misha turns around and puts his arms on my shoulders.
"Yes. I want to make a good impression and well I don't think your older brother would want to know that I fucked his little brother so good and well all he wants to do now is lay in bed." I kiss his nose. "Now get your sweet ass in the bathroom."
"You take such good care of me."
"Because I love you." I pull the now wet sheets off the bed and wrap them up.
-
-
-
-
"Good morning." I smile walking into the kitchen freshly showered.
"Good morning." Misha smiles pouring syrup onto some pancakes.
"I thought we were gonna go out?" I sit down and peck mishas lips.
"Well we were going to but my girlfriend is gonna show up late and we all thought it'd be better if we just do it here."
"Oh yeah, what's her name?"
"Laura." Misha answers.
"So how are you two?" Sasha asks.
"Amazing." Misha grins. "So good."
"Uh huh." He nods.
"Best I've ever had."
"You two aren't having sex are you?" Sasha asks. Misha looks up with a smirk. "Hmm that's so weird because when you were 16 you told me you'd never have sex until you're married."
"Well we are." Misha grabs his fake ring and slides it on.
"A real marriage with people and a cake."
"And until then we will do what we're doing." Misha stands up and goes to the sink.
"God Misha I knew you didn't change." Sasha rolls his eyes and suddenly I'm feeling super uncomfortable. There's a knock on the door as Misha goes to reply to Sasha. I quickly jump out of the way and answer the door to...see... Lauren?
"Hey!?"
"Hey Uhm... Is Sasha Collins in there?"
"Yes oh are.. Are you his girlfriend?"
"Uh yeah.."
"Oh." I nod.
"My husband left me... For a 20 year old model.." She nods.
"Oh okay.. Well right now they're sorta arguing as you can hear but please come in."
"So this is were you live?"
"Yup." I nod closing the door as she steps in. "I actually really like it here. It's closer to the office, Misha , my boyfriend, lives with me.. Or I live with him. I moved in with him." I chuckle.
"I love Jensen ok! And I'm sorry that I'm not waiting to get married!" Misha shouts.
"You were the one that said you were waiting for marriage after dad!- after he.." Sasha lowers his voice and both of them calm down.
"Look Sasha some people shut down after going through that... Others turn into a complete slut and trust me I was the slut out of us. But this time.. I don't know it feels right. I feel like he-I know he cares." Misha walks over to me. "I love him.. I really really do." I smile and wrap an arm around his shoulder.

IM SO FUCKING SORRY THIS TOOK SO FUCKING LONG TO IPLOAD OH MY GID PLEASE DONT KILL ME I LOVE YOU ALL AND IM SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SORRY