I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him as tightly as I could, which wasn't very tight at all. The cancer had eaten up my muscle along with my apatite.

We released after a long hug and left the small room, making our way out of the building.

"Before we leave I have to take you somewhere." PJ broke the silence and took my hand.

I nodded. We walked for a while. Well, he walked, I limped. Until we approached a small church. The church my father preaches at. My childhood church.

We stood on the front Steps in front of two grand, white doors.

"I love you, I'm so sorry." He said to me.

He bent down onto one knee.

"I know that you never wanted a big wedding or anything, but I know what you wanted. I know what I wanted. Will you do me the great honor of spending the rest of your life with me." He pulled out a small box. He opened it to reveal a ring. We were both crying messes.

Put my hands over my mouth, I nodded.

"I love you, my space princess." He whispered to me and hugged me.

I struggled to keep my breath but I had to try to say something. Anything.

"I am going to be a Liguori." I struggled to whisper brokenly, croaking In pain. My throat and chest felt as if they were being stabbed with a hot knife, but I didn't care.

PJ turned and opened the grand doors and let us in. My mother and his mother, father, and three sisters all sat in the pews. I looked up at the main center of the chapel. My father, dressed in his preaching robe, stood with a bible.

"I have something for you." PJ whispered.

I looked up at him and mouthed the word 'what?'

He took my hand and Walked me down the side of the room, last the pews and into a back room. There stood Sophie and a dress stand holding a brilliant white wedding dress. It was long and full, like a princess dress from a fairy tail, the top half was beaded with Maroon beads down the arms.

I heard the door shut as PJ left.

"Ready?" Sophie asked me.

I nodded.

She took the gorgeous dress off the stand and helped me put it on. It was full and wide with tool around the hips, flowing out down to the floor. It fit just right.

Sophie left to give me some time to myself. I slipped on the white beaded flats next to the door. I looked in the mirror for a while and marbled at my beautiful dress.

I heard A knock at The door. "Are you ready?" I heard Louis say.

I opened it and nodded. He held out his arm and I gabbed it. We walked out of the church the back way and Around to the front of the building.

"Let's get you married." Louis said as the two doors swung open. Held by two of PJs sisters.

Louis walked me down the isle, helping me keep my balance. PJ stood at the front dressed in a black suit and dresses shoes. Dan, Phil, Chris, and Louis were all wearing those also.

PJ was smiling ear to ear, as I was.

We finally approached the front. Louis rubbed my back and went off to the side. I stood facing a slightly crying PJ. My father standing next to us.

My dad went ahead and skipped all the regular long marriage stuff and cut to the chase.

-

"You may now kiss the bride." PJ lifted my vale and we kissed. He kept it short because he knew I couldn't keep my breath for very long.

"I now pronounce you, Mrs. And Mr, PJ Liguori." My dad spoke.

We turned to face our small audience. I took his arm and we walked straight out of the building. Everyone followed. We hugged everyone and chatted for a while before it started to get dark.

On the curb sat a white limo with a sign on the back reading "Space King and Queen. Just Married."

I gasped and PJ smirked down at me. "How was that?" He giggled. I missed that giggle.

I tugged at his sleeve, signaling for him to bend down. He understood and did so. I kissed his cheek.

We hopped in the limo and snuggled the whole way home to Brighton.

'Just Married." I loved the sound of that.

KickThePJ Imagines ON HOLD!!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें