4-How To Save A Life (part 1)

Authors note,
          This one is a rough one, so hold on. I'm going threw a lot of upsetting shit at the moment with literally half of the people I know getting cancer and dying so yeah. This is the best way I know how to express all this horrible shit. I will do my best to get back to the cute and happy ones soon. Please hold on. IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY DEPRESSION, DEATH, OR SAD STUFF IN GENERAL I HIGHLY ADVISE THAT YOU DO NOT READ THIS ONE.
           -M
P.s.  Please keep your head up and be happy. I know life gets hard sometimes. Just please don't let go.

----------------------------------------------

4 months.

121 days.

It had been 121 days.

121 painful days without PJ.

Let me back up.
-
I broke up with my boyfriend of two years, PJ, when I found out I had Lymphoma.

I couldn't do it. If I told him he would absolutely die. He would just die.

So, I left. I left most of my stuff how it was and I left.

I told him I loved him and that I had to go.

I had not spoken to him or seen him since that morning.

He had completed stopped making YouTube videos all together.

He had basically disappeared from the face of this earth.

I checked my calendar once again. Two more months.

Two more months and this would all Be over. I had already lost the battle. The lymphoma had spread from my lungs to my vocal cords. I could not speak. It was not possible. I could not speak. Just two months and I could just die and not be so pitiful anymore.

-

My phone rang. A text.

Sophie: "You need to get here quick. It's PJ. He won't speak to us or eat or anything. Please." The text read.

What was I going to do? Let my once true love shrivel up and die exactly like I am! Hell no!

I had to do it.

I had to go see him again.

He had to know I was dying.

He had to know I was running out of time.

It would crush him and kill him, but he had to know.

Me: "I will come down tomorrow. I don't want anyone else at his Flat when I get there! If there are, I'm going back home." I replied to her text.

I was going to make this simple. I could not speak to him. Literally, I couldn't speak to him. But, hopefully he could get the message. He doesn't know sign language but I think I can get the message across from him.

-the next morning-

I got ready and left my flat. My shriveling body made my clothes fit very loose.

The big difference in my body was my face. My eyes looked hollow, my once full lips now colorless, my cheeks no longer blushed that rosy color that they used to.