Chapter 13 , "Good time in Brussels"

Start from the beginning

- As a matter of fact; I've often heard that reflection and I couldn't believe my ears the first time

- I remember when the United Stated attacked Libya, some reporters were asking passers-by if they knew where Libya was...You should've heard the answers! In Canada, in South America...

They burst out laughing. They continued talking.

- I remember one time, said Terry, I was talking to this woman telling her I was going to Ivory Coast and she told me; "Oh, in France! Have fun!"

- Ivory Coast is in France? Said Candy laughing

- I don't know what she was thinking, said Terry laughing also

They continued talking. They ate and they watched a movie and they looked at their work files. After about 7 hours of flight, the private jet had finally landed at the International Airport of Zaventem. The formalities didn't take them long and they found themselves on their way to the Hilton Hotel which was on Waterloo Boulevard in the centre of Brussels.

- Are you ok? Asked Candy to Terrence, the jetlag is not bothering you?

- For a big traveller like me? Don't worry about me, said Terry, I'm fine

- Alright. We have time to rest a little before our first appointment, said Candy

- Well that will allow us to close our eyes for a few minutes

- And I'm going to call my little sister...

He went in one of the room to change and rest and Candy went to another room to call her little sister. It was 7 am local time... She dialed the number...

- Hello? She said with a sleepy voice

- Ronnie?

- Mum?

- No...

- Candy? Why the hell are you calling me so early in the morning?

- Your little bun in the oven is keeping you tired...

- Candy... how are you?

- I'm in Brussels

- What?

- Yes, for work...

- Oh...

- I wanted to surprise you...