Chapter 13 , "Good time in Brussels"

This chapter was written per CCLady Gato's request. I was on a trip to Brussels and she wanted a minific with Candy and Terry in Belgium... I just added Brussels in this chapter. This is for you Candygemella. Enjoy!

Candy was in the private company jet from Grandchester Enterprises with Terry. They were going to Brussels first. She was talking to the phone with Annabelle.

- Candy! You're gone! Said Annabelle

- I know, but we're going to stay in contact and you can send me the information by email, said Candy, and I'm going to Brussels in Belgium first...

- Alright, that gives me a little more time. When are you going to London?

- Monday morning...

- Perfect, have a nice trip with your soul mate... I'm wondering how you can restrain yourself... I would've jumped his bones already in your place!

- Annabelle!

- Have a nice trip!

- Thanks Annabelle

Candy hung up the phone and started to speak to Terry. They were listening to music. The son that was playing was Michael Jackson's "Liberian Girl". The beginning of the son had words in Swahili which meant; "I love you".

- That's a beautiful son, said Terry

- Yes, but Michael Jackson should've made more thorough research. That's Swahili in the beginning and as far as I know, they don't speak Swahili in Liberia...

- Really?

- Yes... and Liberia it's the land of former slaves. The country was founded by those rare slaves who decided to go back to Africa after the abolition and since they came from the land of white men, they dominated the local population...

- Africa has always fascinated me, not only for its warm weather, but also for its culture, its languages, its dialects...

- There are thousand of dialects; each village has its own dialect and each area has its own language...

- Wow...

- But each countries has an official language according to the colonial country

- Right... French, English, Portuguese... by the way, what does the words Michael Jackson says in the beginning of the song means?

- « Inakupenda piya inakutaka piya mpenzi we »; I love you too, I want you too, my love...

- Very romantic. Maybe he thought all African languages are the same...

- Or he thought that there's only one African language... a lot of Americans think that Africa is one big country and that Nelson Mandela is the president...