Chapter 4

heyy gys I kept my word...<3

"Well this is not what I had expected to be a vacation." Wendy snorted as she jerked up and down due to the uneven movements of the jeep." Skakespeare one said "I am happy because I never kept any expectations" " Harry tried having a cute serious expression on his face "Life isn't always how you expect it to be."

"Oh shush...Its a leopard" Sam screamed. Sam was an insane lover of nature who actually loved the trip till now. "Ooh a leopard now,is it? Why don't you pet it or who am I kidding invite it for tea...but oh dear I don't think that there is any tea here so the least that will happen would be the tiger eating us now wouldn't it?" Wendy sarcastically commented. "I suppose you are righ" Sam had a confused expression on her face that was quickly replaced with a loving one after hearing it roar. " I promise it will get better" I felt Harry's raspy breath on my neck which was quickly followed by a wave of feelings and goosebumps. I just didn't know what was happening to me even the simplest and sweetest gestures of Harry gave me so many feelings but it felt foreign at the same time didn't it felt like...home in his arms but now it used to feel like the only home. Like all of this wasn't new but at the same time was also new. Like when my mom and I had our final fight I was just broken...that second all I needed was a hug and that's the second Harry entered. Without even thinking for a second I just closed my arms around him and took a deep breath. He had this deodorant which, just felt like home. That day Harry didn't ask any questions just hugged me and wiped my tears, laughed at me when just the second before I was going to have the ice cream I started crying and squealed as the ice cream splattered all over my face. His jade colored eyes bored into mine that second was when the world stopped I swear I didn't what could have happened if it wasn't for that Veronica calling. "BABE???" I looked up and saw Harry waving his hands and wiggling his eyebrows I might as well say HILARIOUS. He had the most adorable curious expression ever. "No-nothing" I shook my head trying to convince myself as I felt Harry's hand slither onto my waist. He motioned towards me going down and I nervously shook my head and took a step but suddenly I realized that I had stepped on something wet and before I could react I slipped. Surprisingly my contact with the ground was very soft not at all hard as I expected it to be I suppose grass is one advantage of falling in a jungle. "Hmmph" I felt someone groan beside me as I literally felt my head rest move. That's it I was gonna die today. I peacefully closed my eyes for my last breath."Wen? Are you dead?" I looked up to see Harry's confused expression for the second time in that minute. Hey I hope you don't mind grass but I am taking back that compliment. I should deliver it in a nice way so as to not hurt it's feelings. Wait...that's when I realized.. Harry's arm is still on my waist and my head on his chest. I looked up and saw something red on his forehead and his eyes closed. "NOOOO HARRY DON'T GO PLEASEE I LOVED U SO MUCH NOOO YOU WERE such a good fRIEND." I cried. "Dammit. I already pity 'dead' me". I felt Harry squirm.