Prologue

heyy loves hope you enjoy this <333

"Sooo...VasHapenning babe" Harry murmurred on the phone. "Well...nothing" I giggled. I heard Harry tossing on the bed and I couldn't hear anything for a while but the line wasn't dead then suddenly I heard some fumbling around and Harry frantically asked "Are you still there?" "Mm.." was my smart answer. I heart Harry yawn and instinctively asked "Are you sleepy? Well you should sleep. I know I am boring and all probably your 'Helen' can entertain you better. But wait a minute I am not ready to entertain you either and also a virgin and also a girl who still can't sleep without her teddy bear. Isn't that funny? One more yawn and I am never speaking to you again" I rattled on and on. Wendy held her teddy close to her chest and said " Today was also another very bad day you know I said all that to Harry and now I feel a bit guilty. What should I do? How do I know that he will forgive me?" "Jeez Wendy I am sure Harry has forgiven you and who can stay mad at their best friend for more than a minute?" Harry consoled me through the phone "And for your information I am never again planning to listen to you talking about me to your teddy. This is the last time for at least a while." "Thank you Harry. You are the best" I genuinely smile as Harry starts blowing kisses on the phone " Now go sleep Wendy. Tomorrow is the first day of college.

PLeaseee read on