Chapter 2

HEyyy hope you likee it...dont forget to vote comment and share

"Did you forget your bag to school? Or your mind?" Mom with her hands on her hips demanded. "Hmm.. both I guess" Wendy took a bite from an apple lying on the counter and waltzed her way out of the kitchen. "Wendy please ... All we ever asked of you was manners. No grades, no expectations from you. Is that so tough?" she reasoned. "Well it is when you are the most famous band member's and the CFO of Facebook's [Sheryl sandberg] daughter and people love or hate you for what you are and not for who you are" She slammed her door. Wendy had more to her than she let show. In reality she was blessed with brains due to genes but even after purposely trying to fail she somehow scored. Being the daughter of two very famous people wasn't always something very nice. It had its pros and cons. Apparently the high grader girls of her school were big fans of her dad and very sweet to her in the start so they could meet him but Wendy as a child was very oblivious to her parents being so famous and therefore couldn't get her dad could school. She as a child was bullied for three years by those girls. That's why she had become who she was right now but it wasn't like she had lost all her feelings for example she had her teddy which she her dad had gifted her on her birthday right before the bullying started. Hence the teddy was very close to her heart.

AT NIGHT
"Bye mom" Wendy yelled from the door. "Where are you going dear?" Sheryl inquired. "What do you expect? A party of course" Wendy put a hand on her hip and slammed the door. "Why does every conversation of ours have to end with a door being slammed" Sheryl murmured to herself. Sheryl had tried being the best mother she could but it she never dreamt that being famous and successful and being married to an equally successful and loving husband could actually have a disadvantage. "Sweetie I am home." She heard a familiar voice and smiled. She quickly ran down the stairs and gave her husband a tight hug. "Ow... Cool down honey". Her husband Harry had a painful expression on which she knew was fake. "I will go get ready for dinner." Suddenly a hand held her wrist "Umm.. I actually have a lot of work to do today so I was planning on going to the gym coming back and having some healthy dinner with you sorry I guess we will have to cancel our weekend dinner. "Oh no It's okay I understand." She smiled. After some time she heard him call out "I love you darling in the dark and light. I will try to be back soon" and she replied with a "I love you too I will be waiting." "Well don't wait too long. I will always come back in the end and if we know the end then why wait for the whole story to finish? Bye" I shook my head Harry was very deep with his words. After a few hours I kept on waiting for Harry because I had made his favourite dish which I know he loved and would come back early but I was surprised to find myself looking at the clock and counting the minutes. I had a wave of uneasiness wash over me the minute I saw Harry hadn't come and it was 11:30 already so I decided to shake off that feeling by going and surprising him. I quickly grabbed my coat and boots and started fast walking towards the gym. We had our private gym which was very near to our house. I looked up and saw the stars and took a deep breath and always made me feel better. I saw the sign board of the gym. Suddenly out of the blue it started raining cats and dogs and I rushed towards the gym with my boots making a scrunching noise. I smiled when I remembered how me and Harry used to go to the gym last year and it would always start raining and the sounds of the boots. Those silly memories made me smile and the will to see him increased.

I opened the door of the gym and suddenly fell down to my knees. "Harry.. Are you okay?" I weakly crawled my way towards Harry and tried checking his pulse. I could hear lightning outside which seemed more than a co-incidence. "Pleaseeee GET UP Harry PLEASE" I started wailing but my screams were weak in front of the the roars of thunder. I saw the sky outside as I bit my lip and that night was the only night when I was with Harry and they were clouded. Harry was lying peacefully with eyes closed and a smile on his face. "No.. please Harry you know that my life starts and end with yours you always. PLEASE I DIDN'T MEAN TO EVER BE SUCH A BAD WIFE PLEASE FORGIVE ME. I LOVE YOU IN THE DARK AND LIGHT." Suddenly something clicked and I quickly started typing numbers and pressed the phone to my ear. "The ambulance will be here soon don't worry you will be fine." Even though a part of me knew that nothing could be done now that there wasn't any pulse but the other part of me was trying to convince myself.