Chapter 1

Heyy lovess keep on reading <333

Dedicated to Sjayluvs1d

"Wakey wakey Cutie baby" Harry cooed in my ear and muttered such nice things that any normal human being would love listening to in morning but unfortunately me not being one of those normal beings am different. Instead of smiling and sitting on abed stretching for a minute and then hugging teddy and Harry I did something which normal human beings don't do. I smacked  Harry's hands off my face wrapped them around my waist, snuggled into his chest and kicked the sheets. Let's not forget my dangerously slow threat to Harry "One more word... And you will never live to see yourself in the mirror again" that shut him up for only a second. Because after that Harry made the wrong move to win the battle his hands started jabbing into my waist making me squirm around that wasn't a part of the game...certainly not. " Noooo Harry. HAreEHH Nooo stop please I surrender although you cheated but I am just too nice" I let out a sigh of relief and from the corner of my eye saw Harry smirk as his hands ruffled my hair. "By the way your morning hair is just so pretty... not to mention the cute blush" as I shoved him out of my room I hated being complimented "Now get out I gotta get ready" 

"Did you forget you books?" 
"No"
"The lunch box?"
"No"
"The Summer vacation homework?"
"Oh Shit yes" 
I quickly scurried out of the car and almost fell down with so  my bags on my way back. 

"Oh well that looks more than project"
"Yahhh... fine you were right for once.. Only the first time did i ever forget something so important to school"
"Yah.." Harry started the engine " Like only the one time you forgot your exam books at home to read before the exam.. Oh and the only one time you forgot your dress for the fancy dress competition and the only one time.."

 " OHHH KK FINE YOU WIN HAPPY?" I settled it down and murmured "god Harry you can be suck a kid at times"
"Yah like the kid who reminds his mother if she is taking her water bottle to school. Or if she forgotten her books for exams or dresses for a fancy dress competition and but obviously  wakes her up for college.."

"OH OKAY IM SORRY I LOSE YOU WIN" and with that Harry parked his car.

......................................................................................................

At school

"Get up get up" Mr.Brute nudged me. "Go away Harry" I squealed and pinched the arm but before I could hold them around my waist and snuggle into his neck another pair of hands picked me up from behind. "Ahhghh Save me HaRreh the MONSTER UNDER MY BED IS TRYING TO KILL ME" and right before I was going to smack his hands I decided to open my eyes to find the whole class staring wide eyed at me and a 'I am trying my best not to laugh' look from Harry who was holding me. Wait if Harry was holding me whose arm did I pinch. In horror I looked sideways to see a very fuming Mr. Brute. "Do you think I am foaming? Like which one Mrs.Smart the chocolate one or vanilla one?" "Chocolate duh" and then I smacked my hand over my mouth. Damn my habit of speaking my thoughts loud. "I am sorry sir that was involuntary." "Well don't you think that because of your routine to always sleep in class and after that irresponsible behaviour of pinching the teacher and then calling the teacher to be foaming which was quite well as you put it 'involuntary' " He said using quotes. "That now 35 more college students have missed their IMPORTANT HISTORY LECTURE" "No I don't think they'll be too sad" And this time it was Harry's hand on my mouth because Mr.Brute was literally red and yelling "IN THE PRINCIPAL'S CABIN NOW MR.STYLES AND MS.GOMEZ" Before there could be any more problems Harry holding my body in his arms like it was of no weight ran out of the classroom but in the opposite direction of the principal's office towards the washroom. "Harry what are you-" "Shsh.." And my eyes widened when I looked down which was immediately followed by my wide eyes. "OH MY GOD" My cheeks must've invented a new shade of the darkest red. My period had started thank god I was wearing black but thanked god more for Harry being there. "And don't worry" I have kept the 'things' required inside I took it out from your bag when no one noticed. For two minutes there was a awkward silence. "NOW GET OUT" I shrieked and he quickly ran away sheepishly. Man he would've blushed more than me.

.........................................................................................................................