Chapter Three: Assistant Manager

"Gambatte ne, Aoi! Fight-u!" 

"Thanks Ichigo. I'm off!" 

I cheered Aoi on. But as much as I want to cheer her on. I also wanted to be Mizuki-san's manager. So I did what I have to do. Follow them around all over town mehehe.

Aoi POV :D

I was walking from our dorm to Mizuki-san's private lodge. I placed my student I.D. on the scanner by the gate and the gate flew open. When I entered it was glowing with different kinds of flowers. With different colors too. I knocked on the door, three times and yelled as loud as I could "Suminasen". The door was open, so I entered. I was filled with excitement. What kind of things would I learn about Mizuki-san today. Maybe she had a secret lover. Maybe she secretly loves Yaoi. Since I was so preoccupied on my thoughts. I hadn't realized that someone was right in front of me. "I'm Honoka Tsukikage, Mizuki's regular manager." I bowed in respect and greeted "Ohayou Gozaimas. I'm Kiriya Aoi, Mizuki-san's-" Before I could finish, I was cut off. "I know that already. Thank you for the introduction. But were losing precious time here. Mizuki!". "Hai!" Mizuki came running from upstairs and was in her regular school uniform. "Oh, Aoi. Ohayou!". I bowed again "Ohayou Gozaimas. I am in your care for today" "I'm sorry that you have to wake up extra early for today" Mizuki apologized while she handed me a cup of coffee in a Styrofoam cup. "No, It's fine it's a-" "Mizuki, the van will be here any minute. We must wait outside" I was cut off again. "Hai Honoka-san". Mizuki smiled at me and so our day begins.

Ichigo POV :3 (We're back)

I was hiding in the bushed in front of MIzuki-san's private lodge. When I saw Aoi with Mizuki from a distance, I slowly got up and a van arrived. I was hiding behind a cleaning guy. "Nani?" that voice! "Shh, Suzukawa-kun I am on a mission. Please let me use your body". Suzukawa just shrugged and when they got closer to the van. I also got closer with Suzukawa of course. When I saw the trunk door open my eyes sparkled. This is my chance I thought to myself. "Arigatou Suzukawa-kun" I whispered in his ear as I slowly sat in the trunk of the van. "Nao, what's wrong?" Mizuki's usual manager asked. I turned to look at Suzukawa-kun with pleading eyes. "Nothing, the trunk door was left open" Suzukawa explained as he closed the trunk door. Yes, I'm finally IN!! I was so happy. Now, I am going to live the life of Mizuki-san's manager. They were talking about their schedule, I looked up knowing it was risky but it was also worth it. It was amazing and because of that my thoughts went through my mouth. "Sugui" but luckily no one noticed. I quickly sunk back down. My plan's going to be a success. But then the car stopped. They all got off one by one. "Aoi, please get the bags from the trunk" the manager ordered. "Hai". I stiffened. Oh No  I thought. Aoi opened the trunk and my brain suddenly stopped. The only thing I was able to do was a lame wave. "Ichigo?!" Aoi was loud enough to let the manager hear. "What's wrong Ao-" "Ichigo, get down from there" I obeyed.

"What are you doing Ichigo! Don't you know how much time you have caused to delay?" 

"I'm, sorry. It wont happen again"

"What are you doing here in the first place?"

Mizuki-san's manager is like a mom. So bossy. 

"I-I wanted to be Mizuki-san's manager but I failed. And now, I won't stop until I could prove that I could be a great manager. No matter what cause!"

"Well then" Mizuki came right from her manager's back.

"Mizuki-san. Ohayou!" I bowed.

"Ohayou Ichigo-chan!" she winked "You can start by helping Aoi with the bags so time could not be wasted" 

"H-Hai. Arigatou Gozaimas!"

They continue to enter the building. While I was proud of myself. Way to go Ichigo! I helped Aoi carry the bags and we entered the building.

"Mizuki-san, you're about to go live in 60 seconds!"

"Hai!" Mizuki-san replied.

SuguiMizuki-san is so amazing! I thought to myself.

Mizuki-san must've noticed the way I looked cause she smiled at me and handed me her Aikatsu Phone. "Take care of this for me, will you Ichigo-chan?". "H-Hai!". Mizuki-san smiled and winked at me while she entered the door to her morning talk show.

---

Sugui! Today was amazing. No, Mizuki-san was amazing. She had to go from talk shows, to live interviews to photo shoots to fashion shows. She's just so amazing. I was walking back to the dorm until I saw Suzukawa-kun. "Hey there suzukawa-kun!". "Ho" he didn't even turned around. He was just sitting down on the stone bench. He looked lonely. I think, he feels lonely. And with my natural instincts I sat down beside him. "SUGUI!" Now I know why he didn't turn back. Because the view in front of me. Is the view of the whole city. The lights are shining everywhere. And there's not a noise audible enough to hear. Just the cold silence of the night. I placed my hands on the side of the bench but all I felt was a warm feeling. Because of the icy wind the warm sensation was addictive and I wasn't even barely letting go. "NANI?!" The warmness was gone. And me back to the world I was zoning out from I realized what that warm sensation was. It was Suzukawa-kun's hand! "I-I'm sorry. I was zoning out and it was cold. I liked it's warmth. I'm very sorry!". I stood up to bow but Suzukawa just grabbed my hand and I sat down again. "You thought it was warm?" he asked. "Of course! You are alive. It's not like youre a vampire". Suzukawa-kun just smiled and stood up. He untied the jacket which was around his waist. "Here, you can wear this." He offered with a smile. "A-arigato" was all I could say. I wore the jacket and I snuggled into it. The first thing I saw were colorful lights. The next, pitch black. 

A/N :D

BAKA DES! I just realized that it's a love story :< I was basing everything on the anime. It's supposed to be a fan fic. Must keep in mind of that. OKAY :D HAHA. How'd you like it so far?