Introduction ✌

This is a reader included book, meaning you are one of the main characters.

[Y/N] - your name (basically just your first name)
[Y/F/N] - your full name
[Y/L/N] - your last name
[Y/YT/N] - your youtube channel name

A quick introduction from me - I'm megan, 16 years old and not the best at writing so I'm just giving it a go.

Goal For The Book - finish it & get you to fall in love with Dan and you as a couple so much you ship it.

A quick introduction of who you are - you use your name and just enjoy the book. You have 9 million subscribers. You have been friends with many youtubers but haven't had the courage to get to know dan ( danisnotonfire ) because you've always had a crush on him every time you see him you get a bit more nervous. You live in London. Your best friends include but are not limited to zoella, pointlessblog, sprinkleofglitter, Shane dawson, grav3yardgirl, Tyler Oakley, troyes sivan, daily bumps and the sacconejolys. You have a lot of very close youtube friends. You watch mostly dans videos and don't know dan does the same. Your age isn't really important just know it's close to Dan's (25)

Side notes -
This obviously isn't real in any way, shape or form.
Imagination is a good thing.
None of these events actually happened in real life apart from the names of them i.e playlist live & vidcon.
Authors notes or a/n are in bold unless I say so.

Started on 26/07/16 💙

Published on 10/08/16💙

Finished on 12/06/20💙