"MWO?!", I covered my red face as Hyungwon chuckled nervously and scratched his neck.

"Dear, you can't just ask them straight away like that, they'll get embarassed! So, did you do it?", my dad wiggled his eyebrows as Hyungwon cleared his throat. He looked red as tomato.

"NO! Stop asking nonsense! Even if we did it, we won't tell you", they all laughed at my statement

"Okay darling, go change for your date", she gestured me. I looked over at Hyungwon as he nodded

"Don't talk about anything weird to Hyungwon when I'm not around okay?", I walked to my room as I heard a faint yell

"No promises!", that was my mom's.

Since we're going to the aquarium, I decided to wear a simple denim jacket and underneath it is a flowy broken white dress. I paired them with brown sandals and a choker.

I heard someone knocked on my bedroom door. It was Hyungwon and he was eyeing me up and down.

"My baby looks so pretty and are we going for twinning? because I'm totally up for it", he smirked as I looked at the mirror

I realized that we're wearing an almost identical denim jacket.

"Totally not on purpose. I can change though",
I was about to open my wardrobe but he grabbed my hand

"Ugh you wasted the whole 30 minutes already. You're fine, besides now everyone will know we're a couple", I blushed a little as we bid goodbyes to my family.

The aquarium was bigger than I thought. It was huge in fact. Hyungwon's eyes also travelled the whole front entrance. He acted like a child seeing something new for the first time.

"Come on, Aira. Don't be so slow!", he practically ran to the counter to buy tickets. Surprisingly the lady in the counter noticed us.

"Omo, aren't you the new Chae CEO? and isn't this the lucky soon-to-be Mrs. Chae?", Hyungwon smiled as I nodded shyly. It's not that I liked the name or anything! I haven't even agreed to his proposal..

We said thanks and headed inside the aquarium. It was really beautiful. Hyungwon won't stop looking at the fishes while his hand still glued to mine. I don't mind though, seeing him smile a lot give this bubbly feelings in my chest.

"Yah Chae! That fish looked just like you!", he looked at the direction I'm pointing

"Aye~ that fish looks nothing like me", he shook his head

"It is! Look at those huge lips. I don't see the difference", I teased

He then approached the fish and purposedly puckered his lips to follow the fish. I took a picture of it and we both laughed. Hyungwon and I took some selfie together and it's time for lunch.

"Ah I'm hungry", My stomach growled as he chuckled

"It is already past 12", he looked at his watch as we headed back to the car.

"Where should we eat~", I playfully hummed as Hyungwon came up with a place.

"I know where we can eat meat as much as we want", he wiggled his eyebrows as I suddenly remembered something

"Kihyun's place!", we both chanted