8. Even Then

3rd person

    After the ambulance headed to the hospital, the cops did some investigation on Emily's car. When they discovered the break was stuck, they allowed her to go do her shift. As she worked, some kids asked were questioning her behavior. Emily wouldn't respond, but when this one kid Dylan asked about Chloe. He has been there a little longer than Chloe has, and he's very over protective. Emily had to lie to him about what was going.
   Back at the hospital with Mark, the doctors suggested they pull Chloe's plug, but Mark wouldn't allow it. He knew she should make it out of this, she just has to try. As Mark sat in the chair, next to her bed, he held her hand and sang quietly to her,
"Never told you, but I meant to before I begin, even then.I loved you even then. See my heart is scared of places, that it's never been. But even then, I loved you even then. If my voice should start to tremble, if I am shaking. I love you now, like I loved you even then."
As Emily begun to clean up, once the kids had all gone to their rooms, she sung quietly as well, "Even if it's uphill now, even when I can't say how."
"See my heart is scared of places that it's never been,"Mark sang in the middle of hers, like some kind of duet, but they didn't know it. "Even when," Emily sang.
"My heart won't stop pounding, even then. Even then," They sang together not knowing it. Emily sang on the way to hospital, " I'll keep on even then." Mark was beginning to lose hope, but still sung, "I loved you even then."
"Even if it's uphill now, Even when, there no words how. When my heart pounds this loud, even then," They sang together again. The secretary would not allow Emily to go see Chloe, as they were informed that Mark was gonna pull the plug. Right the doctor went to pull the plug, Chloe groaned and opened her eyes slowly.
"If I left you I never meant to, and I won't pretend. Even then, I loved you even then," Chloe sang ever so quietly, but still audible. Mark went over by her, and grabbed her hand.
"If I just knew how to show you, let me try again. I love you even now, like I loved you even then. Even then," mark and Chloe sang. They smiled at each other.
One day as Mark and Emily -who was finally back on mark's good side- were visiting Chloe, she had said, "I guess once I'm out, I got to go back to the orphanage." Emily and Mark looked at each other and smiled.
"No you don't, kiddo," Mark said. Chloe looked at him funny.
"But Mark the two weeks are up," Chloe stated. Emily giggled. mark walked over, and sat in front of Chloe, placing his hands on her arms.
"Chloe, I adopted you. You are officially Chloe Fischbach," Mark told her.
"You're not messing with me?" she asked. They shook their heads no. She smiled big with tears sliding down her face, and hugged him. Mark hugged back.

~Oh my god! Hi guys! I am so sorry about this not updating! I lost the paper, and I had no way of finishing the update, but someone did. And that someone is Mangle-Fox! She will be taking over this account. She's is a excellent writer and will okay everything with me first. Do not worry, this book will get finished.~