4. Known As Who?

Chloe's pov
I felt Chica pop her head up, and I sat up as well. "What is it, girl," she got up, running to a a room. I followed her.
    Inside the room, was Mark. He was playing a game, and talking about something. I slowly walked in to him.
    "Hey Mark, are you okay," I asked shyly, noticing a camera.
    "Yeah, I'm fine. Everyone this is Chloe, the orphan I said was staying with me," he said into the cam, "say hi kiddo."
     "H-hi everyone," I said softer than before, "well I-I guess I c-can go since e-everything's alright."
      "Nonsense. Stay and play this with me," Mark said. I shrugged. Mark took me by the waist, and set me on his lap. My face heated up from embarrassment.
     After a few more minutes of playing, Mark said he was gonna end the episode here. "Thank you Chloe for joining me, and as always I will see you in the next video. Buh-Bye," he waved at the camera, and I just smiled. Mark turned off the camera, "wasn't that fun?"
     "I guess so... I'm not used to doing any of that," I told him.
"Really? I guess they don't have video games or youtube at the orphanage," Mark said.
"Well, I have heard of youtube. Emily would let me watch videos, when the other kids weren't around, or when I was in my room," I said. I remembered listening to fan-made songs.
"Really? What did you watch," he asked.
"Nothing much, just music videos," I told him, "but what you were doing seemed really fun."
"Wanna play," mark asked. I thought about the offer, when my stomach rumbled, "let's play after we eat," I nodded in agreement.
Mark made some grilled cheese. As we ate, Mark told me about his YouTube channel.
"Really? Over a 11 million?" I asked shocked.
"Yeah, I never really expected to have so many fans. I always tell my subscribers about how much they mean to me," Mark said.
"Now that we talk about it, I think Emily has mentioned you'" I said.
"You keep mentioning Emily. Are you guys close to each other?" Mark questioned.
     "Oh yeah! Ever since I've been at St. Andrews, Emily was there for me. I see her as a big sister," I explained.
      "Wow, you two must be close to see her like that," I smiled, "come on."
        "Where we going?" I asked getting up.
        "Aren't we going to play a game," Mark said.
        "Oh right," I said. We went back by his computer.
         "What do you want to play?" I looked at the games he had. I took the mouse clicking on a game call Five Nights At Freddy's. "You sure you want to play this?"
"Yeah I heard a lot about it. I've heard some songs as well," I told him. I felt very confident, until the title screen loaded up. I jumped back.
"Are you positive?" Mark asked.
"Yeah! I got this!" I said and hit new game. I did the first night really good. Mark was impressed. The second night is what messed me up. I didn't check the pirate fox -my favorite- enough, and got jumped scared. I screamed jumping back.
"Wow! You did good!" Mark congratulating me. I nodded still trying to get over the scare, "come on let's go to the park."
We got dressed, and took Chica for a walk to the park.
"Wow, it's been so long since I've been here," I said. Mark smiled.
"Here, throw this," Mark handed me a tennis ball, and I threw it. Chica chased after it.
"Mark is she going to be okay?" I asked concerned.
"No worries. Matt, Ryan, and I do this all the time," he said sitting on a bench. Chica came back with the ball.
"Who's Matt and Ryan?" I asked and threw the ball again.
"They're friends of mine, and you'll get to meet them soon," he said. I started getting a little nervous.
After an hour or so, we headed back. I know it's only second day, but I like him. He is nice to me, and tries to help me. As soon as we got back, I went to my room.
"A million thoughts in my head. Should I let my heart keep listening," I began to sing.
"Cause up 'til now I've walked the line. Nothing lost but something missing," I put my hands on my chest.
"I can't decide, What's wrong, what's right. Which way should I go?" I held my hands palm up on either side of me.
"If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling. Is this just a dream?
Ah oh, yeah," I held my head.
"If only I could read the signs in front of me. I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh, if only. It only, if only." I looked down.
"Every step, every word,
With every hour I am falling in," I sat down on my bed.
"To something new, something brave. To someone I, I have never been," I looked towards the door, then out the window, seeing my reflection.
"I can't decide
What's wrong, what's right
Which way should I go?"
"If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling. Is this just a dream?
Ah oh, yeah," I laid down on the bed.
"If only I could read the signs in front of me. I could find the way to who I'm meant to be
Ah oh, if only, Yeah,"
"Am I crazy? Maybe we could happen, Yeah. Will you still be with me when the magic's all run out?" I sat up, and got off the bed.
"If only I knew what my heart was telling me. Don't know what I'm feeling. Is this just a dream?" I looked down confused.
"Ah oh... If only I could read the signs in front of me. I could find the way to who I'm meant to be, Ah oh..." I looked up with confidence.
"If only, yeah. If only, yeah. If only, yeah," I leaned back against the door.
"If only. If only." I slid down, and sat there confused.

-wow guys! This is the longest part yet! It took so long to write, luckily I had help from Mangle-Fox. She is my best friend. Please go check out her account. Her books are awesome! That's it for now, and as always I will see you in the next part. Buh-Bye!-